Friday, July 21, 2017

Loreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer Review and Swatches



Hi everyone! As always, wishing you are having an Amazing day! As you requested, here is the full review about the new Loreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer. I hope this review is helpful for you. Please keep reading!


PRODUCT CLAIMS


Discover our pro-inspired makeup concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours. Infallible pro glow concealer can sculpt and highlight features while you correct and conceal imperfections. The lightweight, ultra blendable longwear concealer allows you to customize your glow with luminous buildable coverage. 

MY THOUGHTS


This is a very light coverage concealer. It has a liquid but not runny consistency. It feels nice and light under the eye area. I would not use it if you are trying to cover dark circles, imperfections, or puffiness under the eyes. It does go on smoothly and blends very easily without creasing (with one coat) which is good. I see this working for a day that I am going to the beach when I just want a minimal and very natural makeup but that would really be the only occasion I will use it. This is because I need a medium to full coverage concealer on a regular basis since I have very dark circles under my eyes. It has a very subtle glow to it. Regarding the 16 hour staying power I would say no because after only 4 hours I see how it started to fade and I had to reapply it. Also when I tried to build the coverage it creased on me. I had very high expectations for this concealer because I love the Pro Glow foundation that has a medium coverage, so I was expecting the same with this concealer but that didn't happen. This concealer will work great if you have a great complexion and very little imperfections or light dark circles to cover since it gives a very natural coverage and blends out looking like your own skin. I also like the 8 different ranges of shades they offer from light to more deep skin tones. The color you see in the clear plastic tube is very accurate to how the shade will look in real life. It comes with a flexible flat doe-foot applicator that makes the application easy and precise. I paid $9.99 per 0.21 oz for each one at my local CVS.

SWATCHES 



Let me know your thoughts down below and thank you so much for reading! ^_^

I bought these products with my own money.

18 comments:

  1. Oh, too bad! It seems to me that so many of the liquid concealers now are made for brightening the undereye area but not for providing coverage. Although I use Tarte Shape Tape for brightening under my eyes, I use Judith August cream concealer for real coverage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the candid review. Since this is not long lasting. Is there one that is long lasting you can suggest. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't found a concealer that works well. Have you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer sounds great for minor imperfections. I wonder how well it would do on the light reddish spots when pimples clear up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review. I was never a fan of liquid concealer, I felt they never lasted long enough on my face and always felt more of a foundation than a concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading honest reviews! I have super light skin so maybe this would work for me on days where I don't need it to last so long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for being candid in your review. Wow it only lasted four hours instead of 16? That's good information to know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review and swatches! I haven't tried L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer, but I guess I could use it on those days, when I have only some minor imperfections that need hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look very watery in the swatches already but many of them do, which is one of the reasons I do not like any liquid concealer. Thank you for being so honest in your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your honesty! I don't have much luck with liquid concealer, especially with undereye circles (I'm right there with you - I have really dark ones!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate your honest and straight to the point feedback about this product. I am also always looking for an awesome makeup for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely need my concealer to cover up the area under my eyes so this may not be for me. It also looks really liquidy. The concealer I have now is on the high end but worth every penny. I wouldn't mind finding a less expensive option, but as they say, if its not broke don't fix it. Thanks for the honest review and info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It´s so hard to find the right concealer. I also don´t like the too thin ones... I need full coverage

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bummer it didn't work for you. I'm pale and have hard time finding concealers that match my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a great review! I love L'Oreal Foundations and concealers, usually, but i have to say that the Pro-glow wasn't the best coverage and I didn't find it lasted long at all or was particularly glowing. Love how honest you were in this review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use several of the Loreal Infalliable Pro line and they haven't done me wrong yet. I will have to give this concealer a try...I like liquid. The others tend to look too chalky on me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like a lighter concealer for my eyes, that's the only area I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree that many liquid concealers are not doing their justice because of how watered down they can be. Most of us use it to hide an imperfection! Thanks for being so honest with your review, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw