Tuesday, June 20, 2017

.. Product Empties! Would I repurchase them? ..



Hello lovely's! I hope you are having an amazing day. I can't believe it is Summer already, can you? I don't know if it is only me, but it seems like this year is flying already. Today's post is all about my most recent empties, some are a hit and others a miss. Mini reviews of each product. Want to know more please keep reading :)


 

1) PIXI BEAUTY GLOW TONIC 

This exfoliating toner with a 5% glycolic acid is one of my favorite skin care products. I have been using it for more than 6 months now and I really like how clean my skin feels after using it. I can see how my skin looks much brighter and my skin tone is much more even. I use it at night time after I wash my face and I wait a couple of minutes before applying my night cream. I will definitely keep buying it. I bought mine at Target for $15.00 per 3.4 fl.oz.

2) NUXE CREME PRODIGIEUSE ENRICHIE 

This is a moisturizing cream for dry skin. My skin type is combination to dry. I use it as a daily moisturizer before I apply my sunscreen on. It does a great job revitalizing my skin and it gives a good amount of moisturization without feeling or looking greasy. I love the delicate rose smell it has. I am not a big fan of fragrances on my skin care products but I do love the one this has, it is such a treat. It absorbs very quickly into my skin without any residues. I will repurchase it. I bought mine from their site for $29.00 per 1.3 oz.

3) BURT'S BEES BODY LOTION 

This is a fragance free body lotion with shea butter and vitamin E. I bought it like 3 months ago when my skin was so dry due to the cold weather and I love it. It is 98.9% natural and hypoallergenic. The consistency is pretty thick and it feels more like a body butter, it gives lots of moisture to my dry skin. The hydrating sensation also lasts all day which is great. I only use it in the winter or when my skin is crazy dry because when my skin goes back to normal and I use it everyday it sometimes gives me break outs. I will repurchase. I bought mine at Target for $9.99 per 12 oz.

4) JUST KOLOUR CONCEALER 

I have this concealer in the shade 2 which is a light shade with pink undertones. I thought it would be great for under my eye area. It claims to be a full coverage matte waterproof concealer. I will say this is one of the worst concealers I have ever tried. It is not full coverage by any means and it does not even give a light coverage. I tried to use it in so many different ways and times to make it work but it just does not work. I will not repurchase. I bought mine on Ebay for $4.00 per 0.52 oz.

5) VICTORIA SECRET LOVE SPELL FRAGANCE MIST

There is not really too much to say about it. It is a great body mist and it smells wonderful. The fragrance is a combination of cherry blossom and peach. I like to spray it on me after I take a shower and the fragrance lasts for a decent amount of time. I will repurchase. I bought it from their site for $22.00 for a kit of 5, each one with 2 fl oz.

6) COLORESCIENCE LOOSE MINERAL EYESHADOW SHIMMER

I have it in the shade nude which is more like a rose/gold shimmery shade. It is a pretty loose pigment but it is super messy when you take the top part out of the container. Shimmer goes flying all over the place and you end up looking like a disco ball. It is pigmented. I had to apply it with a glitter glue and an eyeshadow brush. For the price tag of $16.64 for 0.03 oz I did not find it to be anything out of this world. You can find nowadays beautiful loose shadows at the drugstore for less than half of that price. I will not repurchase it.

7) LAURA GELLER POUT PERFECTION WATERPROOF LIP LINER

I have this lip liner in Chianti that is a deep maroon cherry shade. The color is rich and bold and it lasts for about 4 to 5 hours depending on what I am eating. It has a very creamy texture. It glides on easily and has a satin finish. I really enjoy using this lip liner and it does a good job preventing my lipstick from bleeding. My only complaint is that it is not a twist up. It has to be sharpened. I bought from their site for $18.00 per 0.04 oz . I will repurchase it.

8) REVLON PRECISION LASH ADHESIVE

I have it in clear. This is my holy grail lash glue. It is very easy to use since it has a wand applicator with a thin brush tip that makes the application very precise. It dries clear and it gets tacky very quickly which speeds up in a good way the whole lash applying process. The most important part is that this glue holds the false lashes securely in place all day. This glue is perfect for beginners. I bought it at Walmart for $5.00 per 0.17 fl oz.

9) BLISTEX DEEP RENEWAL ANTI-AGING TREATMENT

This Lip balm has a coenzyme Q10 formula and broad spectrum SPF 15. This is by far my favorite lip balm/treatment. I tend to have dry chapped lips and since I have been using it for the past year I can see a big difference. My lips feel very soft and they look much healthier and plump. It goes on clear and it adds a pretty shine to my lips. The moisture sensation also lasts for a long time. I always keep one in my purse as well. It has a light minty scent and it tastes good like lemon sugar candy. I keep repurchasing it. I buy it at Walgreens for $3.49 per 0.13 oz.

Have you finished anything this month that you recommend me trying? Thank you so much for reading!

I bought these products with my own money.

13 comments:

  1. I've always loved the love spell spray. Its fresh and inexpensive! Not a huge fan of the Victoria Secret brand, but this is good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear such good reviews from burt bees products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pixi Glow Tonic! It just makes your skin feel good. And I'm really interested in that Laura Geller lip liner now. The color sounds so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Daughter has pretty dry skin also. I'll definitely be checking out the Burt's Bees Body Lotion! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet my wife would love some of these products! Her birthday is coming up soon and I think a gift basket full of these products would be great for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try #2 always on the hunt for a great moisturizer!! Love the reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Burts Bees for moisture to my skin and lips. Thanks for the rundown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like great products ..My favourite is victoria secrets mist. I am not sure others are available here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A facewash with glycolic acid is just what I need! I have always struggled with acne and oily skin. This looks like it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! The Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic is a face toner not a face wash. I use it after I wash my face, if you have acne pro skin I also recommend you to try their Glow Mud Cleanser it is amazing and it helps me keep my skin clear of breakouts. It also has a 5% glycolic acid and aloe vera. Let me know if you try any :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing your own thoughts and experiences with these products! I love that you posted at the bottom that you 'purchased these products with your own money" It would feel more like your not trying to sell me on a product!! thank you for that

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't finished anything just yet, but I am loving my Origines eye cream lately. It is seriously amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, a quick and to the point review. I'd love to try the lash adhesive.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw