Wednesday, April 26, 2017

.......................... ittse Cosmetics ..........................



Hello everyone! How is your day going? Today I am super excited to introduce you guys to the ittse cosmetics brand. I like their products so much that I decided to create this blog post with a full review a bout them. I hope you enjoy it!


ABOUT ITTSE BRAND
 

ittse is whole new approach to color cosmetics, created with the most important makeup artist in mind YOU. What is so different? It is a completely costumizable fun way to get the makeup you love, and then organize it in perfect palettes for at home or on the go. Even better, Ittse combines high quality formulas and velvety rich color payoff with affordable prices that mean you don't have to pick just one. With a range of eye shadows, complexion and brow powders and new lip cremes color in a variety of finishes, ittse makes sure the possibilities are endless.


MY ITTSE EXPERIENCE

 
 
THE PALETTE

 
I have this magnetic palette in the color Anemone which is a beautiful coral shade, perfect for spring. Just looking at this color 
I feel happy! I truly appreciate how each palette is hand made and finished with a luxe, easy to clean vegan leather fabric that comes in 6 different colors. It feels very expensive and luxurious. This palette has one magnetic compartment that holds up to 12 eyeshadows, a big mirror, and a dust shield. The palette is very compact, perfect for traveling or being on the go. I just wish they have bigger size palettes because I would totally buy them! 


PAN PRODUCTS
 
 Since all the magnetized pans are packaged in a reusable, clear plastic clamshell, they make it easier to customize my palette based on my mood. I just pop out the shade I want to remove from my palette, store it in the plastic clamshell, and add in another shade of my preference. All Their products come in 3 different finishes of pearl, sparkle, and matte. They carry a high quality consistency through all of their products. The texture of the ones I have are just incredibly soft. They almost blend by their selfs and the pigmentation is out of this world. I am super impressed with the performance of the matte shades with almost no fall out or patchiness which is pretty rare for matte products. They offer over 100 different shades to choose from. Each pan has the shade name written on the back. The packaging is so cute, classy, and feminine. You can see how much they care about every detail.

EYESHADOWS 



Aren't these shades beautiful? 

 





COMPLEXION PRODUCTS



The brow powder is a perfect shade for medium to more deeper complexions. The bronzer is more of a cool toned shade that will work best for light to medium complexions. The finish is more like a matte satin that gives my skin that sun kissed finish and the blush is a beautiful light warm pink that will give you more of a natural flushed look.  

 



FLAWLESS PRODUCTS

 

The lid Primer is infused with white sapphire for intensity color payoff  and the HD Flawless finish Translucent Setting Powder is infused with hyaluronic that has antiaging properties and antioxidants. I can see how my pores look smaller when I set my foundation with this powder and it also helps me control my natural oils. 

 


LIP CREMES

 

These lip cremes are for me more like pressed lipstick for their vivid and high pigmentation. They come in two different finishes. High impact (these are the ones I have) which means very intense rich color pay off and low impact that is more of a sheer formula.

 

CLOSE UP LOOK
I created this Spring Glam look using all the products I reviewed above and also so you can see the products and different shades in action. I first applied the eyelid primer and set it with a little bit of the HD translucent powder. In the outer corner for my eyes I used the eyeshadow in the shade Hyphy (matte) and all over my eyelid I used Palisades (sparkle). I used the same shades on my lower lash line for a dramatic effect. On my face I am using their bronzer, blush, and to set my foundation I used the HD Translucent powder. To define my eye brows I used the brow powder.

 

All ittse products are:
* Paraben and Gluten free.
* Eco friendly packaging.
* Not tested on animals.
* Made in the USA

* Eyeshadows, Eyelid primers, and Brow pans are $9 per 1.7 g 
* Cheek Colors, HD Translucent Powders, and Bronzers are $10 per 3.08 g
* Lip Cremes are $9 per 1.65 g 

For more information about these products, click here: ittse

What ittse product are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading! ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers

11 comments:

  1. I love the concept of the palette, the prove point as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the pallet! Beautiful glam look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The primer and powder work so well together and the lip colors are flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana! Wow, this is such a cool beauty line! I love how you can customize your collection to exactly what you want! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok these would look incredible on me! I must check this company out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Article. You explained very well how easy these cosmetics would be to use. I also loved the photos of the colours and how amazing they looked on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makeup and I love how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the funky colors- i've always been a fan of non traditional colors on my eyes, and love the way you did yours in the end there - really dreamy! :) love it! , thanks for sharing xx Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great cosmetic company! I love that they use vegan leather in their cases and are cruelty free/made in America! We need more companies like this that are making high quality products, but using better practices in their production. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to check them out!

    Karin | truncationblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this brand before, but as with everyone I agree with the customizable palette. Great for travel so you can switch out which ones you want to take with you. The lip colours are quite pigmented and for the prices it's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to
    give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information.
    I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to
    my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw