Friday, July 29, 2016

.......... Profusion Cosmetics New Products .........





Hello everyone! Today's post is all about Profusion Cosmetics new releases. As you guys know profusion is one of my favorite brands because they show that sometimes you don't need to spend  a ton of money to have great quality makeup products. Below are my top pics from their new products and also a final look using all of them. I hope you enjoy!

TREASURE BOX MAKEUP SET


First of all, the package of this palette is so eye catching, very feminine, and elegant looking. This is a perfect palette for everyone since it has everything you need to archive any eye/lip/face look and includes shadows to make everyone happy. Very playful and beautiful shades from neutral mattes to fun shimmers. The shadows are well pigmented, soft, and easy to blend with very little fall out. As with any eyeshadow to get full intensity, you can foil them or use eye primer. The blushes, bronzer and face powder are all matte. You need to be careful when applying the blushes because they are highly pigmented. It is better if you build the color little by little. The lip glosses are pigmented as well especially the darker shades. This will be a palette I will bring with me to travel because I can almost do my entire makeup with this set.  My final thoughts are that they nailed it with this palette.


This palette includes:

* 35 Eyeshadows
* 10 Lips Glosses 
* 2 Face Powders.
* 2 Blushes 
* 1 Eye Liner
* Eye/Lip Brush.

Swatches of my favorite Eyeshadow Colors Including Mattes and Shimmer.



Blushes, Bronzer, and Powder



My favorite Lip Glosses. You can see how beautifully pigmented they are.




THE NEW TRENDSETTER BROW


My brows are naturally thick but I have some empty spaces to fill in and some others where I need to even out the thickness of my brows. I'm totally ecstatic about the endless possibilities I have with this palette. The powders in this palette are very high quality and the colors blend perfectly. Also the tools are very well made and will last you longer. Each pan consists of a light and dark shade for perfect color matching . I totally recommend this palette if you are a makeup artist or you like to change your hair color alot. The palette suits every hair color! You will not have to seek out another brow palette again since it includes everything you need to make your brows look beautifully natural.


This kit comes with:

* 8 Shades of Eyebrow powders
* 2 Eyebrow highlighters
* Eyebrow Wax 
* tweezers
* Double end brush
* Spoolie brush
* Double end Duo Brow Pencil (One end is for brunettes and the other one is for blondes)
* Clear Brow gel
* Eyebrow Stencil 5 Pieces stencil Kit 
* Big Mirror

Swatches of some of the shades that you can create with this kit.




HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR CREAM STICK KIT


As the name says, this is a cream set that includes one highlight stick (soft light shade with yellow undertones), one contour ( Cool toned), and one bronzer (warm toned) stick and if that is not enough for the $9.99 price they added a blender sponge. The consistency of these sticks are very creamy, lightweight and super easy to blend without looking patchy. They also give you enough time to work with and get a very natural look as you blend them since they have a sheer formula that can be built to a medium one. They have a slight satin finish that will give your skin a more healthy look. I found it easy to apply with the blender sponge included in this kit. The sponge is super soft and it does a great job blending my foundation as well. I like how they include in the package a brief description and illustrations on how to use every product and where to apply them. The shades included in this kit will work better for light to medium skin tones. I just wish they sold the sponge in this kit individually because I would totally buy more.





ABSOLUTE CONCEAL PALETTE



This cream concealer palette includes 4 different shades. The texture of these cream correcting colors goes on very smoothly, are easy to blend, and the coverage is buildable without looking cakey. I like how you can customize the shade you want since you can mix the colors to create your desired color. This palette is perfect to cover any imperfection you want to hide (dark circles, dark spots, redness). I love using the salmon shade for my under eye circles and it works wonders. After applying the salmon shade I apply a peach undertone concealer on top. Since it is summer I recommend you to use a setting powder for long lasting results. The package is slim and very travel friendly, perfect for a quick retouch wherever you go.

 

All their products are CRUELTY FREE!


FINAL LOOK!



What PROFUSION COSMETICS product are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers. 

21 comments:

  1. That's a great selection! I love how vibrant the bright colors are, and the browns are so rich. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Profusion looks like a great brand. I love the selection in that makeup collection! There are colors in there for day and night. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can create most any look you want with this complete palette of colors. It's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get some new make up. These colors look amazing, I love the colors in the collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a really great set. I love all of the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 40 years old and I've never contoured or highlighted. I know, I know! I am so clueless with makeup. This looks just beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this brand before. My daughter would love that treasure box of makeup. She loves to experiment with everything she learns on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to pick this up. I love the colors in the treasure box. There is something to go with every outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shades look really great on you with your skin and complexion. I love the variety of colors for all skin types.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like a wonderful shade to work with, I love how it matches your complexion. Looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of this brand before but I love some of their offerings. I really like the Treasure Box Makeup Set eye palette. So many shades to experiment with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks amazing on you! I want to try the Lip Glosses colors and the contouring sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard about Profusion before, but sounds like a wonderful brand with some great products. The makeup set is quiet amazing with so many Eyeshadows & Lip Glosses and the colors are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the final look on you - so pretty! I would love to try the lip glosses. Love all the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is every single makeup lovers dream! This box has so many awesome colors, the look options are endless! Your final look is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the treasure box makeup set. With all the different color choices that it offers, I would be all set for every date night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look stunning! My daughter would love the contour kit. She is dying to teach herself how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like fantastic makeup. I will have to show this to my Daughter. She loves makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Talk about providing everything you need. This set really is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The brow kit looks amazing. I am loving all of the colors that are offered in the eyeshadow palette. This is a really amazing set.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well this is an awesome set! I NEED that brow kit too! I always have a hard time finding good brow stuff

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw