Saturday, July 30, 2016

My Anti-Age 4 Steps PM Skincare Routine PRAI Beauty





Hi lovely's! I often get questions about my skincare routine. I change my skin care routine depending on the season and my skin's special needs as I age.  In summer my skin tends to be much more oily and during the winter time it tends to be very dry and sensitive. If you care about your skin care routine or maybe you are looking to try some new products, please keep reading! The products I'm including in today's post are the ones I use in PM time since they are made with concentrated ingredients that help me with wrinkles, dark spots, scars, and dark circles. Also, keep in mind to always read the expiration dates of the products that you are using and that is also another reason how I rotate or try new skin care products. Make sure to follow the proper instructions that come with them as well.

STEP 1

After using my regular cleanser (Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser) I proceed to follow my skin routine by applying the products below in this order ( I also did my own research about some of the active ingredients in these products):


STEP 2) 
CHAMPAGNE SKIN RENEWAL CONCENTRATE 


This is known for being sleeping beauty for your skin. Some of the active ingredients in this highly concentrated serum are Chronocyclin that helps reduce the appearance of age while optimizing skin's natural recovery cycle at night, white truffle extract that is full of animo acids and nutrients that fully hydrates and plumps the skin, and dry champagne extract contains resveratrol rich in antioxidants that gives a more even skin tone and helps reduce inflamation and redness. I can see a huge improvement on my skin after using this serum every night for 6 weeks, my skin looks more healthy and plump with less wrinkles and it helped me improve the appearance of some dark acne scars I had on my forehead and cheeks. It has the same smooth consistency as a serum, not sticky, absorbs quickly, and it has a slight rose scent that fades after seconds. I use one pump for my face and another one for my neck. As a personal preference I don't apply a face cream because this serum gives me all the moisture my skin needs.




STEP 3) 
PURE PRAI EYE CONCENTRATE



Some beauty professionals don't think that we need separate products for the eye area but I disagree because in my own personal case, my under eye area is the most dry part on my entire face and I know for sure that I need extra moisture there. Before I was introduced to this eye concentrate, I had to moisturizer my under eye area several times a day but when I'm using this concentrate I just have to do it 2 times (In the morning with this eye serum concentrate and at night time with the 24 K gold Oil listed below). When I apply this just after I wake up my eyes don't look as puffy as before and my dark circles look less noticeable. I will say it is due to some of the ingredients in it like SYN EYE that is a special peptide that improves fine lines and smoothes the delicate skin eye area, CAFFEINE that is a natural anti-irritant that aids in clearing up dark circles, and PRAI OIL that deeply moisturizes the skin for a long time. The texture is difficult to explain because while it is liquidy and lightweight it adds a fresh and hydrating sensation to that area. It is unscented and it comes in a glass jar with a drop applicator.




STEP 4) 
PRAI 24 K GOLD PRECIOUS OIL DROPS.



I dab a small drop of this oil under my eye area every night since it is my most problematic and dry area. Also when I have some crazy skin days and I have very dry skin on my neck area or my hands I use these Oils which super moisturize. I would highly recommend it if you have super dry skin because while it is very rich it absorbs quickly into the skin and is also lightweight so it doesn't leave that greasy sensation that others do. I also add one drop of this oil to my foundation when I want to sheer out the formula and have a more natural/flawless finish plus I get the skin care benefits in it. 24k gold which, as we know, helps skin maintain it's healthy collagen and as a final result helps us look visibly younger and more radiant.



PRAI BEAUTY products are CRUELTY FREE and a portion of their sales goes towards "Beauty with a Cause", an organization that helps animals.

Champagne Skin Renewal Concentrate 1.7 oz
PUE PRAI Eye Concentrate 0.5 oz
24 K GOLD Precious Oil Drops 1oz


What PRAI BEAUTY product are you most excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers. 

12 comments:

  1. As I get older, I'm realizing I need to start using anti aging/wrinkle creams. Thanks for sharing these products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad with getting the right routine in my skincare, I will do everything perfectly for a few days and then will get out of the habit again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have to try this 4 step skincare routine. I pride myself on my skin, and I do everything I can to keep it looking great. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try all of these products. I've been slack with my skincare routine lately and I've got to turn that around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this brand is not only cruelty free BUT also supports the cause. Love the sound of the oil drops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fact that a portion of sales goes towards caring for animals. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm only 38 years old but I've been using anti-aging products for ages!! Some of my favourites in the past have been Origins and Eminence. I also use pure rosehip oil and argan oil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard nothing but great things about the PRAI brand. I really need to give it a try. I love that they're cruelty free as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent heard of this brand before, I need to try these x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a brilliant routine, not heard of this brand before but it looks good

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great routine going there, i love the sound of those products too especially the skin renewal concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This whole range sounds really amazing. I like the look of the eye serum too. I'd love to try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw