Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lancome Spring Cosmetics My Top Picks





Spring is here and as all of the beautiful flowers are blooming so is makeup with new vibrant tones. There are no rules when we talk about makeup, everyone has their own personal style but in this time of the year I especially like to follow nature and find out all those beautiful and colorful shades that not only enhance your natural beauty but also make you feel happy, don't you think? The products on today's post from Lancome have for me the perfect combination of color plus a great formula to add that spring touch to your everyday makeup. I also created for you guys a colorful but wearable look using these products. I hope you enjoy it!

DRAMA LIQUID PENCIL 


These claim to have 24 hours wear of intense color, waterproof eye pencils. They come in 16 vibrant shades that includes neutral to bold shades. My thoughts are that they have a super creamy formula. The finish of these pencils can vary, some are matte and others have a satin/metallic finish. The formula is richly pigmented and the most important part is that they stay on even in the most humid weather conditions. One single sweep is enough to get full color, no retouching is necessary. I had worn these pencil colors for as long as 16 hours and they still look as good as if I just applied them. I love how they have so many unique and vibrant shades to choose from. Sharpening is needed with these pencils.


COLOR DESIGN EYESHADOW PALETTE IN BEIGE BRULEE


They have 26 eyeshadow palettes in this collection and each one includes 5 different shades. These palettes have a beautiful range of neutral earthy tones to combine with any eye look you can think of. The formula is very silky, buildable, and with great colors. Very little fall out when applying. The package is so beautiful, classy, and the hard plastic case has some weight that makes it feel expensive. I like that they include a thick clear plastic cover with instructions on how to use each color. The Handy case with a good size mirror is perfect for traveling or just to carry in your purse. I wish the highlighter pan was a little bit bigger because it is one of my favorite shades in this palette since it is so finely milled and does not look glittery shimmery at all. I use it as a face highlighter as well.

SWATCHES
This palette includes 3 mattes, 1 satin and 1 shimmery


ARLINER


These liquid liners come in 14 shades. They have a very precise tip that is not too flimsy or too stiff, it has the perfect foam design that allows you to effortlessly create that perfect thin wing line that is sometimes so tricky to create. You also can customize the thickness of your line. They have incredible pigmentation and as with their pencil liners this line includes beautiful unique colors from your regular black to bright metallic shades. The color lasts all day and they are smudge proof!


HYPNOSE DRAMA MASCARA


If you love your lashes to have that dramatic volume and extra length this mascara is a must have for you as it is for me. This is by far my favorite high end mascara, when I use it my lashes are twice the length. It doesn't smudge or flake off. All the good results are due to the amazing design of their brush and the curled wand tip. This mascara is available to add color, curl, and separate every single tiny lash I have but without clumps or lumps.



CILS BOOSTER XL MASCARA PRIMER


This is a lash primer that can be used before you apply your mascara or as a lash treatment since it has vitamin E in it. If you like the spider lashes or you have tiny or almost no lashes this definitely will help you archive that fullness and add extra length to your lashes. The big difference with the rest of the lash primers is that this one has very fine and smooth micro fibers and the white color disappears as soon as I apply the mascara, truly genius! No matter what mascara I use this primer improves the clumping and flaking that sometimes results. After two months of regular use my lashes seemed to look healthier and don't fall off that much. Very happy with the results, they also sell travel sizes in case you don't want to commit to a full size.


CLOSE UP LOOK!
To create this colorful winged eyeliner look I used the Color Design Eyeshadow palette. On my bottom lash line to create the wing I used the Artliner in Azur, Menthe and Saphir. On my lower lash line I used the Drama Liqui Pencil in the shade Embrase just to add a subtle definition and to brighten the inner corner of my eyes I used Lame.



(Click on the photos to enlarge)

For more information about these products, please click here: LANCOME

What LANCOME product are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers. 

17 comments:

  1. The colors are so bright! I am very intimidated by all things makeup, especially eye makeup! It looks fabulous and fun, though. I may need to pick up a couple of those green shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright these colors are!! I would love to try the mascara,it's the one thing of makeup I wear often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Drama Liquid Pencils look amazing!! I have been looking for a new eyeliner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their Art Liners are amazing, let me know if you try them Ricci and thanks for stopping by!:D

      Delete
  4. I am not much of a make up person myself, but I know my daughter and my nieces would go crazy over these! I will share this with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cosmetics I love those colors and the mascara was really great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those liquid liners look amazing. I'm going to have to try them. Such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Let me know if you try them ^_^

      Delete
  7. Beautiful liners! I love eye liner so much! I will give these a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look like great products. I would love to try the Drama Liquid pencil. The colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lancome is one of my make-up faves. I love the Hypnose, it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try the liquid eye liner. I do take have any at the moment. I like the purple or teal but it's a bit bold. I probably would stick to brown or black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of them lol It is difficult to choose just one color and thank you so much for stopping by Christy! ^_^

      Delete
  11. Great choice! Lancome is one of my faves. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Lancome! Such beautiful colors and options!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking about whether I should get this mascara or not but you've made me buy it and I so love it, my lashes look wow! Thanks to this post, I also want to say, I love that you posted before and after pics. So many beauty bloggers don’t do this; they just report “how well a product works…which is great; but we like to see the proof. Keep up the good work, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sussan! you just made my day with your sweet comment. I’m happy that you find my review helpful. When I make a review, I always try to add as many detailed photos about the product as I can, because I think readers will want to see how this product work/look on me and have a wonderful day! :D

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw