Monday, February 22, 2016

............... Empties February 2016 ...........


Hi everyone! Can you guys believe February is almost gone, this year is flying by already don't you think? The list below includes almost all full size products, except for one sample. As always some are a hit and others a miss.



THE BODY SHOP CLEMENTINE BODY BUTTER


This is a thick body butter, I really like the consistency and the great moisture it provides to my skin especially in this cold weather. However, I don't like the sweet artificial orange scent it has, so I will repurchase it but in another scent.


VICTORIA'S SECRET COCONUT PASSION MIST


I totally love anything that smells like coconut lol, so this fragance is a hit for me. The smell doesn't last for a long time but it is okay when I am just going to stay at home all day and I want to have that refreshing scent after I take my shower. I will repurchase it.


PERLIER IMPERIAL HONEY DROPS SUPER NOURISHING BODY CREAM

 

I totally love everything about this body cream. It has the perfect consistency for everyday use, very moisturizing but not greasy, and the scent is just delightful. I already bought a new one and it is a must have for me.


VASELINE LIP THERAPY ADVANCED HEALING

 

I suffer from very dry lips and this weather does not really help. So I decided to give this a try and I am glad that I did because it the only lip product that deeply moisturizes my chapped lips but without that greasy feeling. I will repurchase it.


HAWAIIAN TROPIC SHEER TOUCH SUNSCREEN SPF 50

 

I have repurchased this sunscreen so many times, it is my favorite one! It doesn't leave a white cast and it feels more like a light moisturizer. It is not sticky or greasy and it is oil free. It dries very quickly and it doesn't interfere with the application of my makeup. Another must have for me.


PHILOSOPHY AMAZING GRACE BODY EMULSION


This body lotion doesn't provide any moisture to my skin. It has a very strong rose/citrus scent, the fragance fades quickly, and the texture is watery. I received this 1fl sample from Sephora, I will pass on this one.

What are your favorite or not so favorite products for February? Thank you so much for reading ^_^ 

I bought these products with my own money.

8 comments:

  1. I am a bit of a lotion addict. These are great and I'll definitely have to give them a try! My skin is awful in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try any of them and thank you so much for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Hawaiian Tropic is probably the best brand out there :) Have you tried any Origins products? They have amazing amazing moisturizers and lotions that are just as oil-free, I live by those things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried origins products before but after your recommendation I am going to check them out. Thank you so much for stopping by! ^_^

      Delete
  3. LOVE Body Shoppe body butter...you can get it at TJ Maxx for a good price...not as many scents to choose from, but I'm sure you'll find one you love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to check my TJ Maxx, I didn't know that they carry The Body Shop products and thanks for letting me know Kim! :D

      Delete
  4. I love body butter from the Body Shop! I use it on a daily basis this time of year. It's amazing. I've also tried the clementine one at one point, and didn't like the scent either. I can't remember which one I have right now, but it's so much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know which scent you have, I would like to try it and thank you so much for stopping by Keating! :D

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw