Monday, December 21, 2015

Full Coverage makeup with Jane Iredale Makeup


With Holidays and Christmas parties around the corner, many of us are starting to think about what makeup to wear for those special occasions. Below is my full coverage transformation for those of us that need that extra help covering scars, acne, dark spots, or simply for those that want that full coverage radiance but without that cakey look.  My face look using the jane Iredale products.


Step 1


First of all I wash my face and I apply a moisturizer with SPF 30. You always want to apply your makeup on a clean, fresh face. Second, I apply their Smooth Affair Primer on my oily T-Zone. This primer has a mineral technology that color-adjusts to your skin so you can touch it up for extra oil control throughout the day. It smooths away my pores and it helps my makeup goes on so easily and even and it really controls the oils of my skin. It has a watery consistency and a citrus scent to it.



Step 2

 

I apply their Glow time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream in the shade bb6. I have to say this is not a BB cream, it is a full coverage foundation with a dewy finish. A little goes a long way. The consistency is velvety smooth and it has a light citrus smell as well. What I love the most about this foundation is that it doesn't look heavy at all or like I have a mask which is very common with full coverage foundations. It has a SFP 25. It is also Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic which means it doesn't clog pores. I always set my foundation with a translucent power plus I spray my makeup setting spray and this foundation lasts me all day long.



Step 3

 

I apply on my cheeks their 24 Karat Gold Dust Shimmer powder in Champagne and on top of it I apply a rose cool tone blush to get a halo highlight effect. I also used on all my eye lids and lower lash lines because I want this beautiful shade to be the center of attention on my eyes. This shimmery powder is so fine milled that you can use it so many ways. I can't wait to buy the other colors. I applied a black and blue liner. I also cut in my crease using a purple/brown shade to intensify the outer corner of my eyes.


 
 

Step 4 

 

For this final step I applied their Lip Fixation Lip Stain/Gloss in the shade Cherish which is a berry/pink tone. With this lip product you can get two different looks. If you only use the lip stain you will get a satin finish. The consistency is very creamy and easy to wear, highly pigmented, and the lasting time on me was about 6 hours. When it wears down, it leaves behind a pretty even stain color. If you apply the gloss on top you will have a glossy chrome effect. The gloss has microscopic purple, pink, and a white shimmer in it. Both lip products have a doe foot applicator that holds a good amount of product and goes on smoothly and not sticky. They have a yummy bubblegum scent to them.


 With Lips Gloss On

Without Lips Gloss and One Easy Swipe


Note
If you want the lip color to last longer, I recommend that you apply the lip stain first and let it dry for about 1 minute. Then apply the lip gloss on top, that way when the lip products wear down, you will still have that pretty pink color on. ;)

For more information about these products, please click here: Jane Iredale Makeup



Have you ever tried Jane Iredale products before or what of their products are you more excited to try out? Thank you very much for reading ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers.

15 comments:

  1. The shimmer of that eye shadow is really pretty. I have yet to try the BB Cream but it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye shade is amazing. It's gorgeous and I wish I could do my eye makeup like that. Beautiful but I just don't have a steady hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like great new makeup! I am more of a powder fan myself but this looks like some great full coverage protection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried Jane Iredale products before. They do look like they are awesome products. I will check them out too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love the eye makeup! You have quite a skill for application. It looks so beautiful! That would be perfect for New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! I love your eye make up and so is thelipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you're really enjoying these make-up products! I love it when I am able to find a good bb cream that covers but isn't as heavy as your typical foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! What you did to your eyes is just so pretty and I love the lipstick shade too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried any of these products but the coverage looks great! I love that shade of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like great makeup. I will have to get some for my Daughter to try. I love the color of the lip stick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those products look wonderful. I really like the shade of lipstick. Very pretty color! Love the shimmer powder too! Very nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never heard of this brand. Looks great on you some really good pigments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo that foundation sounds great!!! I'm all about foundations that actually cover. Hate it when foundations don't look like you are even wearing any.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried those products before but they sound nice. You look great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried this brand, but I love your look!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw