Monday, December 14, 2015

.. Dillard's The EDGE Beauty Collection ..




When it comes to a luxurious formula, EDGE Beauty didn't disappoint me. Perfect for the holidays, they have so many beautiful and high end formulation products to choose from. Below are some of them.


I got the chance to sample their Iconic Blush in the shade Sultry which is a matte neutral/cool tone shade. It will give your cheeks that natural pale/rose flush that we all want. The formulation is incredibly soft and fine milled, it is just a pleasure to apply it. It is very pigmented so you only need a little amount to get the color to pay off.  It is not patchy at all and it blends out like a dream. It comes in an elegant hard core metallic package that includes a big mirror inside which is so handy when traveling. To open it you need to slide down the top part. How fancy? They have a total of 4 shades available.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the package, it is just so beautiful and unique!



The EDGE Beauty Iconic Lipstick in Boho. 


This shade is a medium brown/rose that will be flattering on almost every skin tone. The pigmentation is outstanding! The formula goes on so smoothly. I believe it is because it is formulated with Vitamin E. It applies without bleeding into your lines or accentuating dryness, and sets with a beautiful satin sheen. The wear time on me was exceptional, about 6 hours with light eating and drinking. It gives my lips that extra moisture which I really need especially with this cold weather. I adore the chocolate smell it has, I just want to eat it, lol! They have this in 8 assorted colors. I can't recommend these products enough, especially for those of us who like effortless makeup. 

 

It comes in a very modern silver and white package that includes a mirror in the top part and you click the bottom part to open it. I keep mine in my purse because it is travel friendly and also one of my favorite lipsticks.


 The EDGE Beauty products are animal cruelty and paraffin/paraben free. Their prices are very affordable for the type of quality they offer.


MY THE EDGE BEAUTY LOOK

  
"Click on the photos to enlarge"

This line is exclusive to Dillard's, please click here for more info: Dillard's The EDGE Beauty

What EDGE Beauty products are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading. ^_^

Blush: $22 per 0.4 oz (I think the price is phenomenal because You get a ton of product, plus incredible quality)
Lipstick: $20  per 0.1 oz

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers.

22 comments:

  1. WOW! Great pricepoint on these! I love a good neutral lipstick that anyone can wear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is beautiful! I've never been in or even seen a Dillard's but I'm going to see if this is available online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are really beautiful! Do you know if their packaging is recyclable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, the packaging is just beautiful. This would look wonderful on display in a bedroom. Secondly I adore the colour of the blush and the lipstick, they are just my colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful look, you are simply stunning as always. I love the blush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of the brand before, but the products look great - I'd definitely be up for giving them a go !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That packaging is so pretty! I love the look. I'm really nervous about darker lipsticks - I tend to stay with very neutral lip gloss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing looking range - the packaging is pretty as well - I want to try the lipstick. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I love the look that you've created using these super wearable colours. The packaging is stunning too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that lipstick! I have been very into lip color lately!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of this brand before, but there packaging is lovely and different, and both of those shades are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the silver containers that these products come in! So pretty! Plus the colors look perfect for my complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so beautiful. The blush is an amazing colour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great pricepoint for make-up sometimes make-up is overly priced. I really like these colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great look. And you're right, the price is great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a beautiful range, totally loving the sparkly packaging

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look really nice. I love reading your reviews; you always have brands I've never heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't wear lipstick often so when I do I stick with a neutral color. Love that they have something for everyone from neutral to WOW does that pop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lipsticks and lipglosses smell yummy on top of feeling luxurious. Also, liquid eyeliner is another fave product from this new line. Love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg loving all of this!! That lipstick though.... To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That packaging is gorgeous, and I really love the little mirror in the lipstick - such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard of this brand yet. But it sure does look nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw