Monday, November 23, 2015

.............. Profusion Cosmetics Gift Guide ..........



 HI LOVELYS! 


Today's post is for all the makeup lovers out there or for that makeup lover in your family. Since Christmas is around the corner I decided to make this post just on time for you to prepare your Makeup wish list. Profusion Cosmetics is a CRUELTRY FREE makeup line that has excellent quality products that are affordable for everyone. They were kind enough to sent me lots of their new products to try out and choose the ones that work for me and that I truly like. The list below are the ones I chose and I recommend for you to try out.

I selected the products below because all are very pigmented, smooth, and easy to work with.

PRO ELEVATION KIT


This huge kit includes anything you need to do almost a full face makeover. This kit includes 40 eyehadows (20 neutral shades and 20 colorful ones), 17 lip glosses/lipsticks, 2 contour shades, 3 higlighters, 2 blushes, 4 gel eye liners and 4 brow products.



FELINE LIQUID LIPSTICK KIT


This kit includes 6 very vibrant liquid lipsticks, the shades are totally beautiful, and includes every shade a girl needs and for only $1.99 each you can't beat them.  :)

Swatches Left to right



RUNWAY GLAMOUR PALETTES


These are individual eyeshadow palettes, each one includes 6 different shades. Not only are they beautifully pigmented but they are also very compact and travel friendly. I love that each one includes a small mirror and photos of eye looks you can create. They will be the perfect gift to include in the stockings and the package is just so cute! Each eyeshadow palette is only $2.99. Can you believe it?



THE NEW TRENDSETTER FACE PALETTE


This palette covers all your needs for eyes, brows, and lips. It includes 24 eyeshadows from mattes to shimmery shades, 3 blushes, 2 bronzers, 1 higlighter, 3 brow products, 3 lip glosses, 4 small face brushes, and 1 black eye pencil. I don't care much about this eye pencil because it is not very creamy, But I love everything else in this palette. The package feels and looks very luxurious, nobody would believe it only costs $12.49.

I like how each palette includes a hard plastic cover with the names of the product plus it will also protect your makeup.



STUDIO CONTOUR PALETTE


This is one of my favorite palettes. Like the name says it has all the powder contour shades you need to really get that cool natural shade that will look like that natural shadow on your face, not orange bronze. Love, love all the cool tones in it and all of the 6 shades are very pigmented, easy to blend, and the powders are fine milled.



PROFUSION PERFECT PALETTES: NUDE, SMOKEY, AND GLAM


These are 3 different eyeshadow palettes that sell individually: Nude, Smokey, and Glam. I love playing with all of them, it is a matter of personal preference of which one would you like. Each one has very different and unique shades. I love that the package is very elegant and is screaming Christmas!!!



ABSOLUTE FACE PALETTE V2


This face palette includes 2 face powders, 2 blushes, 1 contour powder, 1 highlighter (my favorite, such a beautiful champagne shade), 2 brow powders, 2 concealers, 2 correctors, 4 lips glosses, and 4 small brushes. All the pans in this palette have a great size.

 "Click on the photos to enlarge"

You can buy these products online here: Profusion Cosmetics or in your local Walgreens, they are going to have a huge 60% off Black Friday Sale starting November 23 until November 29.

Let me know if in the list above there are any product/s that you would like me to make a full review. Thank you so much for reading! ^_^ 

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers.

29 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Profusion cosmetics, but I love the palettes! I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! Let me know if you get any of them and thank you so much for stopping by Logan ^_^

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I want it all! I am slowly replacing all of my old makeup, and these suggestions look amazing! I will have to look into it, thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much to you for stopping by Heather and have a wonderful day! :D

      Delete
  3. Wow! 60 %off is a huge discount, I can't wait to receive my check lol I want to buy the lipsticks and the contour palettes, do you know if those items are going to be include in the black friday sale? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milena! Yes they are include in the 60 % off you better hurry up. The contour palettes are only $5 each. Let me know if you get them and thank you so much for stopping by!!!! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Thanks beautiful, I bought 3 of the contour palettes, 2 for me and 1 for my little sister and I also bought 1 of the face palettes

      Delete
  4. My sisters love make-up and they would love any of these products. I'll have to check out some of them for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Janet! Thank you very much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I've tried some Profusion stuff from TJ Maxx and it's all a good quality for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure they are! Thank you very much Kiersten and have a great day ^_^

      Delete
  6. These colors are calling my name! So gorgeous and vivid. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you for stopping by Taylor! :D

      Delete
  7. The price is definitely good, how does the quality compare to LoracPro products. A lot of the color combos and packaging are quite reminiscent of that line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the product I included in my list have great quality, they are very pigmented. The packages are also very cute and elegant :)

      Delete
  8. I like the individual eyeshadow palettes, I could use those, very reasonable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great, very pigmented. Thank you so much for stopping by Tara! :D

      Delete
  9. Those color choices are amazing. And, I had to chuckle at the lip stick names.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need all the help in the makeup department that I can get. That FACE palette looks right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorites, all the shades are very pigmented Jen ^_^

      Delete
  11. This would be an excellent gift for my sister! She is a make up fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure will Erin! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  12. Those lip gloss colors are fierce! I'd love to try them myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful Krystal, I love every shade! ^_^

      Delete
  13. It looks like I will be taking a trip to Walgreens 60% off? What a great deal!! You can't go wrong with this makeup palate!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikka! The 60 off is on their web site and yes, it is a huge discount ^_^

      Delete
  14. Prowl and Whiskers looks fab how pigmented are they since they are so cheap! They look vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by Ana :D

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw