Friday, November 27, 2015

................. My Skin Care Ruotine .............


Hi! I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by friends and family as I had. It has been a long time since I updated my skin care routine, so in today's post I am including the products I have been testing for two months now and I have being seeing great results. I like to change my skin care routine every 3 to 6 months because I don't want my skin to get acostumed to just certain products/ingredients. When I am looking for new skin care products I like to use a couple from the same brand because I find out that I get better results like that since different brands use different ingredients and they may not go well together. 


MY SKIN CONCERNS 

First of all I have combination skin type, oily T zone and dry cheeks.  I'm also in my late twenties and I already have some fine lines on my forehead, around my mouth, and eye area. I am more concerned about my under eye area because I also have very bad dark circles and under eye bags. I guess it is age but also being a mom, waking up very early, and always running here and there. I decided to try some products from Nuxe Paris because they use high quality ingredients. 
All their products are Paraben and comedogenic free, made in France.


NUXELLENCE JEUNESSE 


This is my step 1! This is a fully concentrated face serum that includes natural ingredients like passion flower, Hyaluronic Acid, Anchusa, Poppy, and Cocoa cell that has helped me diminish dark spots and even my skin tone. I have noticed that my skin looks more luminous and with that extra healthy boost. The texture of this serum is light, hydrating, but not greasy and smells like fresh fruit. I apply it after washing my face and let it absorb into my skin for about 3 minutes.



FIRST WRINKLE CREAM NIRVANESQUE  


Step 2! This cream is for a normal skin type. I like using it at night after the Nuxellence serum is totally absorbed into my skin. Some of the ingredients in it are Peony and Blue Lotus Seed that delivers antioxidants to my skin and gives it that healthy glow. I have noticed that my skin looks much firmer and the fine lines of my forehead appear to look soft. It has a super light texture and disappears into my skin in just seconds. I really like that it doesn't have that thick consistency like the majority of wrinkle creams. Smells like baby lotion to me.



CREME PRODIGIEUSE ANTIFATIGUE EYE CREAM


Step 3! This is by far my favorite product because I can see the improvement of my under eye area right after the first week of use. The puffiness and the bad under eye bags/circles are totally under control and my skin feels and looks smoother, you can use it morning and night time. It almost has like a watery texture and it has a tingle and fresh sensation just after applying it. Some of the ingredients in it are vitamin E, cacao extract, and caffeine.


For more information about these products, please click here: Nuxe Paris

What are your skin care concerns? Thank you so much for reading.

I recommend these products because they personally work for me and my skin type and needs. But remember every one is different, if you are in a dermatological treatment consult your doctor first. 

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers.

15 comments:

  1. I need the undereye cream for sure. I always have puffiness under my eyes no matter what I try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, but their eye cream helped me a lot :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Nuxe products yet. I sure could use something to help me with the dark circles under my eyes which become very obvious when I lack sleep. Thanks for the review. I'll be checking out more about these products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you for stopping by Annemarie! :)

      Delete
  3. I have a skincare routine in place but I'm running low on some of my products. I'll have to try some of yours when it's time to purchase more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try any of these products and thank you so much for stopping by Terri! :)

      Delete
  4. My skin care concerns are aging skin that still breaks out if a wrinkle cream is too oily. I would love to try some of these products by Nuxe Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them. Thank you very much for stopping by and have a great day Michelle! ^_^

      Delete
  5. I need to start taking better care of my skin. Thanks for the great motivation, and a list of products to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much to you for stopping by Jennifer! :D

      Delete
  6. I like that the serum absorbs totally into your skin. It's awful if it doesn't, amazing when it does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right! That is why I like it so much, and thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like really great products. I have never thought about changing up the routine with skin care. Sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a combination skin as well, and I also have an ongoing battle with dark circles. A good eye cream is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My skin is changing rapidly now that I am in my late 40's. I used to have dry skin and now it is combination.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw