Friday, November 13, 2015

............... My Favorite Perfumes .............



Hello again friends, as always I hope you are having an excellent day! I am always on the look for new perfumes that I may like because not only do I really like makeup, I also love trying new fragrances.


NUXE PRODIGIEUX LE PARFUM SPRAY


Since I was running low on my favorite one, I decided to try this one from Nuxe. This perfume is stimulating to all of the senses. The composition of it is very original and I have not smelled anything like this before. It has an exquisite and sophisticated fragance, the scent to me is like a fresh bouquet of flowers (Orange Blossom, Gardenias) with notes of coconut and vanilla, but not over powering. The most amazing thing about this perfume is that it smells better when it drys down to a soft scent. The fragrance lasts me almost all day and the smell becomes stronger if I get hot. This is a big plus for me because regularly the scent of some of my perfumes disappears when I start sweating. I find it suitable for all ages. I believe you can only buy it from their site: Nuxe




RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE ALWAYS YOURS


 This one has a feminine/floral and more mature scent. I decided to buy this one since I ran out of the original version of this one. I still like the original one better because it has a more delicate flower scent to it. In this Always Yours version the floral scent is much stronger, but I still enjoy it. The fragrance also lasts for a very long time which is something I always look for when I am going to buy a fragrance. This perfume has lily, freesia, and white violet notes. I bought mine at my local Macy's but you can also find it on different sites.


All of the fragrances smell different on different people, everything depends on your body chemistry

Thank you so much for reading! ^_^

17 comments:

  1. I have never really been a perfume gal myself, but my mom loves to try all sorts of brands. Might be something to check out for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in your photo! I don't wear a lot of fragrances often, but this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nuxe scent seems very unique. I've never tried a scent combination like that but I imagine it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I don't wear perfume often, I do love experiencing different scents each time I purchase a new bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear perfume often, but I like it for special occasions. This looks like a great option.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romance is one of my oldies but goodies. I have never seen Nuxe, need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo...Love wearing a light fragrance...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a really big perfume person but I really like the idea of this one! The orange blossom seems like it would be a soft and subtle scent. May have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly do not wear perfume that often, but I have to try these! They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the Ralph Lauren bottle. I'll have to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That must smell so good! I haven't tried this but I am a huge perfume lover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also have my favorite perfumes, only two actually. I would love to check those out or perhaps, add them on my wish list for Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't realize Nuxe had a perfume out! The fragrance sounds lovely, too. I seldom wear perfume anymore, but I'm always buying perfume for my mom and sisters. I'm sure they'd love any of these fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those all sound so awesome. I will have to try some of these myself. Thanks for sharing Diana. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've smelled the Ralph Lauren for men, but never for women. I'm curious now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't wear a lot of perfume but I am always interested in hearing about ones that people like as they make great gifts. I like soft and subtle scents.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you mention how the smells are different on peoples bodies. Something a lot of people don't know. I love Juicy Couture!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw