Monday, November 30, 2015

Japonesque Pixelated Color Eye Shadow Palette




The colors pigmentation in this palette are totally incredible, they are buttery smooth, no fall out what so ever and you don't need any primer with this palette because they are extremely pigmented. This palette is divided in two sides, the left side has the "Pro Basics" that are the neutral shades that complement perfectly the other side of this palette called "Pixelated Color". Those are the bold and smokey shades. These colors are totally multifaceted and if you change the base that you are using before applying these shadows, they will look completely different. The limitation of this palette is your imagination. You can also combine them and create your own multichrome shade. You can use these colors in so many different ways. I'm just obsessed with it! I was thinking on including it in a review with other products but it is just so beautiful that it deserves it's own review. This palette has a totally unique versatility that I haven't seen in any other smokey eyeshadow palette yet.


SWATCHES LEFT TO RIGHT

 

Shades description: 1) Cream satin 2) Cream shimmery 3) Matte brown/taupe 4) Deep black matte 5) Metallic Silver 6) Multidimensional green teal with blue and violet shimmer in it. 7) Multidimensional violet shade with blue, purple shimmer, and a smokey charcoal base 8)Multidimensional gray with a charcoal base 9) It is a bronzy/coppery 10) Multidimensional purple with purple and blue shimmer. The purple shades may look similar but they have different bases and look very different to each other. The package is a very sturdy cardboard.


My Look Using shades 1,3,4 and 7


This other one using shades 2, 3 and 10


These photos don't do justice to the beauty and multi-dimensionality of these shades. Highly recommended.
"Click on the photos to enlarge"
 
For more information about this palette, please click here: Japonesque Create Beauty
 
Thank you so much for reading! ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally, work for me, and that I believe will be good for my readers.

44 comments:

  1. Wow! The pigments are really bright and pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you for stopping by Jessica! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow what a beautiful looking palette I love the look you have come up with. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it is beautiful! Thanks a lot for stopping by Sarah ^_^

      Delete
  3. These colors look amazing with just the right amount of shimmer. I'm loving the combination of light and dark shades you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked it, and thank you very much for stopping by Liz! :D

      Delete
  4. All the colors are pretty. I think my favorite is number 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those shades are so beautiful, it is difficult to choose just one, thanks Catherine! :D

      Delete
  5. How much is this palate I want it! The shades look so pigmented and the purple really suits your olive skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana! It is $38 and thank you so much for stopping by. Let me know if you get it :D

      Delete
  6. These colours look fantastic! I love the shimmer and shine. Great for the party season x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so crazy beautiful and pigmented! Thanks Emma and have a wonderful day! :D

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous looks! And you totally rocked that beautiful palette! I clicked on the link you have here but is not place to buy the palette, just to add it to a wishlist :-/ Do you know where else can i buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Sussan! You can buy it in Ulta as well, here is the link: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod12841083 Let me know if you get it and if the link is working for you ^_^

      Delete
    2. You're the best girl, thanks! Just ordered it from Ulta ,can't wait to receive it

      Delete
  8. I really like the second look you created. It looks so elegant, perfect for a date night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pam, glad that you liked it and have a lovely day! :D

      Delete
  9. Those colors look so amazing. Perfect for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Amber! Thanks a lot for stopping by :D

      Delete
  10. Diana!! Love the looks! I’m dying to know what lipcolor you have on in these pics. It’s absolutely gorgeous and I must have it!! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Lissa! Of course you can have it. My lipstick is from Edge Beauty in the shade Boho, you can buy it in Dillard's, here is the direct link: http://goo.gl/6SKWNz I have a full review about this lipstick and other product coming out soon, so stay tuned and thank you so much for your support! :D <3

      Delete
  11. Those are looks gorgeous and your eyes looks shiny, I'm sure my wife would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure any women would love this palette, thank you so much for stopping by Ryan and let me know what your wife thinks :)

      Delete
  12. The shades are so gorgeous! I need to break out of my earth tone rut and try out a few of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are totally beautiful Theresa! You should try this palette and thanks a lot for stopping by :D

      Delete
  13. These colors are so pretty. My Daughter would love them. This would make a great Christmas gift for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have absolutely gorgeous eyes and skin and this eye shadow really compliments that. I love all of these different shades. Might have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the palette. The colours look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely colours and they come out so well! I would add that to my growing makeup collection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! those are so vivid! Especially the sparkly ones. I rarely wear eyeshadow, but this has caught my eye. Need to go and get one now x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the shades...so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I love the look of these eyeshadows. They seem so pigmented and buttery soft. Definitely a palette I'd like to add to my collection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning pictures. You say they don't do the colours justice but they look amazing so I can't even imagine what it would be like in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These look perfect for the party season - love the glittery ones x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those colours look beautiful, I'd happily wear all of them! Love how you have done your makeup too x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooooohhhh love the colours. They look lovely on you. I love vibrant colours like this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have never heard of Japonesque before, but this eyeshadow palette is seriously gorgeous. I love those swatches! I also love the looks you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the look! The colors are really nice, I like that there are so many options

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are all such incredible colors though I typically tend t favor the darker colors!! That green is stunning along with the charcoal ♡

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this Palette! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those arm swatches really help to see how the color actually goes on. Those colors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these brushes, the way they hold up are amazing

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw