Wednesday, October 28, 2015

.............. Beauty Month Favorites ..........



HELLO FRIENDS!

Can you guys believe October is almost over? I can't! I hope you guys are having a wonderful week and more that we have Halloween this Saturday. I am more than ready for November and Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends and of course do some shopping for Christmas :D But for now keep reading to see what I have been loving all October! Also let me know if there is anything on my list that you want me to do a full review ;)


NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN CRUELLA


This is a long wearing matte lipstick, this shade I have is a very rich and deep cherry red with a cool undertone. This color always adds that extra sexiness to my makeup, even it is a matte lipstick it is very comfortable to wear. This shade is screaming fall.



COVERGIRL OUTLAST ALL DAY PRIMER


This is a lotion type primer which normally I am not a fan of but this one goes on very smoothly. I was honestly shocked to see how it smoothed my pores and helped me hide some of my under eye lines. Overall it really helps my makeup look flawless.



MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER 


I have to say this is my favorite concealer so far, especially for my under eye area because I have very dark circles. This thick full coverage concealer not only covers them completely, it doesn't crease and it stays on all day. Just make sure you set it with a face powder. The shade I have is NC20.



BEAUTY TREATS LIP SCRUB 


One of my friends gave this to me. I normally exfoliate my lips with my face scrub but I have been really enjoying this lip scrub because first of all it smells like vanilla cupcakes, lol, and it has tiny granulates that exfoliate my lips very softly. It leaves my lips feeling baby soft and very moisturized. 


LOREAL INFALLIBLE  MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY


I have been using this all this month and I love it. It is affordable but it performs like a high end setting spray, it glues on my makeup and makes it look fabulous all day long. Full review here: goo.gl/BZeaiZ


IT COSMETICS AIRBRUSH  FOUNDATION N* 106


I reach for this foundation brush all the time and I like how easy it makes applying my foundation. The brush bristles are very soft and they don't leave streaky lines. It just packs the foundation into my skin very nicely for a natural look. I believe this is Ulta exclusive, I bought mine there.


Thank you so much for reading! ^_^

I bought these products with my own money.

32 comments:

  1. I really need a lip scrub so will be checking your recommendation out! I'd never considered using my face scrub before.. Isn't that a bit too harsh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Laura! I always use a very gentle face scrub, so that is why I used it to exfoliate my lips as well, but after trying the lip scrub I'm no going back lol :D

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love those Nars pencils, I have several, I also like the lightly glossy ones, I've forgotten their name right now but they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I am planning on buying more this week. Thank you so much for stopping by Charlie! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the look of the Nars Lip Pencil, such a beautiful shade of red - I'm all about red lipsticks and I've been looking for something matt! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful cherry red shade! Thank you very much for stopping by Codie ^_^

      Delete
  4. I love the Nars pencil, I don't own this colour but I wish I did as it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a reason to wear make up and real clothing... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Nars pencil. Will be adding it to my Christmas list (which seems to be increasing daily thanks to you fab beauty bloggers).

    ReplyDelete
  7. That NARS lip pencil is definitely amazing, I have the same one. Good tip on the setting spray--I've been thinking about trying one out and it'd be nice to try a budget-friendly one first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good products. Specially loving the lip scrub. I have been starting using brown sugar lip scrubs and love the smell it has!!! Lip pencil from NARS looks pretty but red is not my color for lips lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that NARS lip shade! So pretty and a wonderful color for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard great things about MAC's concealer, but I haven't tried it yet! I should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the colour of that Nars lipstick WOW what a gorgeous red! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That NARS lipstick is so lovely. Bright gorgeous colour there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really should try Nars, I feel like I'm the only one who's never had a Nars product. Lovely colour though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely want to try the infallible loreal spray along with the Nars lipstick. Is it really long wearing though?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to start my Christmas shopping! These look like they would make great gifts for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed reading about the different makeups. I will try a few to see how they work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that NARS pencil, the colour is fab. I definitely want to try the setting spray as well

    ReplyDelete
  18. I swear, I never change products, but these look fun! NARS does make great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That NARS lip is so amazing. I might check it out. You really cant go wrong with a nice red lip.

    ReplyDelete
  20. NARS is an amazing lip stick brand. I have a few and they all are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cruella is such a gorgeous shade. I really need to try more Nars products!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've gotta give that primer a try! I wonder if it comes in green, which can help counter my redness. Thanks for a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the red lipstick. What a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That NARS lip looks amazing! I always am searching for the perfect lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely love all the cosmetics and I almost use few of them already. The Outlast Primer is something I would definitely like to give it a try considering the results you have got over it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can't beat NARS they are a fantastic brand

    ReplyDelete
  27. All new products to me and I would love to try them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never tried any of these products before but I'm definitely going to be on the look out for them!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw