Wednesday, September 16, 2015

............... L.A Girl USA Cosmetics ..........



 GLAZED LIP PAINTS 


These liquid lipglosses/paints have a thin/liquid texture with an extra glossy finish. They are not at all sticky or drying. I love that I can mix all these shades together and make my own one. They have a slightly minty scent. These look pretty even and they wear for a good amount of time. Of course this can vary depending on how many times I drink and eat throughout the day but they last at least a full 4 to 5 hours. They have squeeze tube application but they are so intense on color that I definitely recommend you to use a lip brush applicator for an easy and precise application. I do really like them and I can't stop playing with them. They have a total of 18 colors to choose from and I am going to buy their other shades for sure.

SWATCHES



BEAUTY BRICK NUDES EYESHADOW PALETTE


Love the texture of this palette! It is very soft and smooth, it stays on and doesn't crease. You can do subtle to dramatic eyes. This palette includes 12 shades that range from satin/shimmer (9 colors) to matte finish (4 colors). The shadows are pigmented, blend easily and will not fall out. The colors last all day on when I use an eye primer underneath and they foil beautifully. The long double ended applicator inside has a brush and a sponge that glides easily along the lash line, it is very well made. I like the convenience of the mirror that is included on it and it extends across the entire holder, it is great for on the go touch ups. I also enjoy the cosmetic design of this palette, it is so pretty and very appealing to me. Overall this versatile $8 palette performs high end results.

SWATCHES LEFT TO RIGHT



MATTE PIGMENT GLOSSES 


These are long-wearing matte liquid lipsticks and yes, they are almost water-proof, They are super opaque and pigmented like they claim to be, the texture is very liquid and lightweight and they dry out totally matte. The wearing time for me is about 7 to 8 hours with light drinking and eating. They have a flat foot applicator that makes the application and distribution of the product easy. One application is more that enough to get a full lip color. They are slightly sticky and for a matte liquid lipstick they are very comfortable to wear because they don't overdry your lips. They have no scent. Since we are in the matte lipstick hyper right now, lol! I am telling you that if you want to try and see if you like the matte lipstick texture you better run and get these ones for only $5 each, they are definitely worth the it!  They also have a huge range of 16 shades.


SWATCHES



I created this Romantic/Fall look using their Nude Eyeshadow Palette and on my lips I have the Glazed Lip Paint in the shade Blushing!

"Click on the photos to enlarge"

For more information about these products, click here: L.A Girl USA Cosmetics

What L.A Girl USA Cosmetic product/s are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading! ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend and write about products I use personally and that I believe will be good for my readers.

66 comments:

  1. I do not wear much make up but I am addicted to lip gloss. I love shiny lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee! I love shiny lips as well :D

      Delete
  2. Very Nice! The lip colors are pretty but not for me. My baby cousin who is turning 15 might just like them though so it would be great for a present. I will look into the colors they have and see if they have the type she likes. The pallette looks high end and like it works great. No creasing is always a plus! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure she would love them, thank you so much Bee! ^_^

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great product. Lots of color choices which I like since it depends on my mood as to what color I will pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have great shade options. Thank you so much for stopping by Jeannette! :D

      Delete
  4. All of those colors are so pretty. I especially love the Nudes palette of eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That eyeshadow palette is beautiful and very pigmented too, thanks Lois! ^_^

      Delete
  5. I'm loving those lip paints. Those colors are awesome and they look glossy on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those lip paints are great and very pigmented! Thank you so much Liz :D

      Delete
  6. I have not seen these brands, but I'll look out for them! LOVE the colors of those glosses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Kristen, let me know if you get any ^_^

      Delete
  7. How cute. These colors are all so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of the blushing lip gloss. It is really a pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are very beautiful, thank you so much Maureen! :D

      Delete
  9. I think the blushing lip gloss color looks great with your skin tone. So many great beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors...very nice. The shades are awesome. Never heard of the brand before but will certainly look for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great products. I love the difference shades, many would definitely go with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have beautiful shades, thanks you so much! :)

      Delete
  12. What lovely shades! I think I like blushing the best, it's so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blushing is one of my favorite shades too. Thank you very much Erin! ^_^

      Delete
  13. Those are all so gorgeous. I would love to try a different shade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the lip colors. They are very pigmented, which can be hard to find sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you very much Pam :D

      Delete
  15. That looks really pretty. You did a nice job with the cosmetics. Seems like a good brand. I'm from LA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorite brands, great products and great prices too. Thanks Lesley! ^_^

      Delete
  16. I love natural colors. The nude palette is perfect! For lip colors are also very nice. I love matte lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their matte lipsticks are very comfortable to wear because they don't overdry your lips, you should try them. Thanks Annemarie! :D

      Delete
  17. I love these colors. My favorite lip tint is Blushing. It would go great with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a shade that works for every skin tone, thanks Ann! :D

      Delete
  18. These are great colors. I need to update my makeup. I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them. Thank you so much for stopping by Paula! ^_^

      Delete
  19. I visited your site again today because I wanted to show it to my friend who just dropped by. She too loves the colors in the palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Annemarie for your support, have a great day! :D

      Delete
  20. Those shades are so nice and different. I would love to try some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the tango and blushing. They looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely adore blushing, whisper and secret, my favorites out of all these!

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are beautiful shades, thanks Elise! :D

      Delete
  23. Not one for makeup but these look really nice! I love the way the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving red lately when it comes to lip color and I just love that secret shade. I would love to try the obsess too though. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! They are all so pretty that is difficult to choose just one lol ^_^

      Delete
  25. These are nice looking colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you for stopping by Christy! :)

      Delete
  26. Great reviews! These sound like great products, and I'm going to check out both lip ones. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shann! Have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  27. Great reviews! These sound like great products, and I'm going to check out both lip ones. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love love love those colours (epsecially the Tango) and they look like they go on so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tango is beautiful! Thank you so much Lisa :D

      Delete
  29. What an awesome review Diana! I love all these colors. I want to get some of the lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you get any, thank you so much Bonnie! ^_^

      Delete
  30. I rarely wear lip color, but those colors are simply gorgeous! I'll definitely have to check out this company sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Thank you very much for stopping by! ^_^

      Delete
  31. So many pretty colors! I love to wear lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stopping by Janell, have a great day! :D

      Delete
  32. I love the bright colours, this looks like an awesome gloss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all beautiful colors, thank you very much Chantal! ^_^

      Delete
  33. I love Tango and Secret. They are bold and bright but not overpowering. I definitely see a few others I would wear also. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Thank you very much for stopping by Christina! ^_^

      Delete
  34. I wish I could get those here! Some awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw