Monday, August 24, 2015

..........My Favorite Face Cleansers.........




I am very picky about skin care products and cleansers that really work for my combination skin type. I am oily on my T-Zone and dry on my cheeks and mouth area. I decided to post some of my favorite skin care cleansers and for what type of skin I believe they would work for.

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser


This one you can find in two different formulas, foaming and creamy formula. The one I have is  the Foaming one. This one for me will be perfect for all skin types and everyday use since it is light and gentle with my skin but it does a great job removing the oil from my problematic areas but without leaving my skin feeling dry. After using it my skin looks clean and feels smooth and balanced. It has a mild soap fragance but it does not bother me at all. I bought mine at Costco and they came in a package of two full sizes plus travel samples that I always bring with me when I am traveling. 

Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel


This is an organic gel cleanser rich in antioxidants like lemon, apple and sugar cane. It has a strong lemon scent but I really like it at morning time because it really wakes me up with that fresh scent. I would say this is my favorite cleanser for summer time when my skin is more oily than normal. I feel it cleans every pore on my face, lol, and I noticed that when I'm using it for long periods of time my pores really look smaller. After using it my skin feels very fresh and clean but if you have dry skin I recommend you to try a sample first just because it does dry my face a little but nothing major. It claims to be a brightening product but what I really noticed is that it improves the appearance of my pores. I bought mine online.

 Mia Mariu Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser


This is a thick gel consistency cleanser, so a little goes a long way. The first time I tried this product it was sent to me but I love it so much that I buy it after I run out of it. This face cleanser is formulated with essential oils to revitalize the appearance of my skin. It has a silky formula which leaves my skin soft and very clean at the same time, and hydrated without drying it out. Removes tough dirt, makeup, and impurities. It is made with natural ingredients like Sea kelp and aloe. It is a super gentle cleanser for sensitive skin. I would say this will work for all skin types.

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser


Like the name says it is a cream and very rich cleanser that has a wonderful sweet/mint scent to it that I totally love. It is made with natural ingredients which is great. This is my favorite cleanser for winter, fall season, or just when I feel I'm over-cleaning my skin and I need that extra moisture. This one would be the perfect cleanser if you have dry/sensitive skin. It does a great job removing the dirt but leaves my skin with that moisturized feeling and sometimes I don't need to use a moisturizer after using it. Another thing that I truly enjoy of these products is the cool-mint sensation I feel when I am washing my face with it.

Nu Skin Ageloc Gentle Cleanse & Tone 


This is a foam cleanser, is unscented,  and I have to say this is the gentlest cleanser of all. It will be perfect for sensitive and dry skin types. I bought one for my cousin that suffers from rosacea and she totally loves it because it does not irritate her skin at all. It is very light and great for everyday use. Even if I use it twice a day it doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels clean but with a neutral sensation. 

What cleanser is your favorite? Thank you so much for reading  ^_^

This post is not sponsored. I bought these products with my own money.








31 comments:

  1. Great choices! I have used the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser before and was very happy with it. I love Neutrogena products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try that Neutrogena facial cleanser. I love their products, so I'm sure I'd love this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like great products. Neutrogena is my favorite brand when it comes to cleansers, but I'm curious about the Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not used a cleanser to be honest. As I am getting older I am seeing more and more the need for one. These will be great products to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use a ton of product on my face. I started using a homemade sugar scrub the last several months. It has helped clean up my face. It keeps it moisurized too.

    I would be interested in try the apple cleansing gel. The fresh citrus sMell would be refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I would love to try the Mia Mariu facial cleanser! I had some of their makeup a couple years ago and I actually really liked it. So I don't doubt that they make good facial care too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Nu Skin sounds really great, especially for those who have issues with other cleanser I have never tried MIa Mariu, although I have heard great things. Lately, I've been using Aveeno with surprisingly great results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neutrogena all around makes some really nice products. I love their shampoos and hand creams too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am awful with my facial routine!! I don't have one! Occasionally I put on cream or wash it but most times it is shower and go!! I love Neutrogenia products and normally turn towards them if I am washing my face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had a dedicated facial cleaner in a while. These would be great options for me to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My family uses the Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser. It is tough enough to remove dirt and excess oil, but gentle enough for any skin type. Thanks for sharing. I would want to try the other products too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am using a daily facial scrub by Astara that I am absolutely LOVING right now. I have combination skin that sometimes can get oily especially in summer, and I love the way my skin feels after using it!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've tried several cleaners over the years because I've had a cleaning routine since I was a teen and used Noxzema. I've used Timewise by Mary Kay for years and I really like it. I never go to bed without cleansing and moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usually just use a moisturizer at night, so thanks for highlighting your favorite facial cleaners! I love the green apple one and will be trying it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never tried these brands before but my husband uses a Neutragena cleanser. I love Aveeno, it doesn't dry up my skun so I stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As much as I love skincare I can't believe I haven't tried any of these cleansers yet. Adding them to my "to-try" list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking for a new skin care range. Need to check out these brands, I heard Neutrogena is good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never tried any of those brands yet. I've been using the same cleanser for years now which is from Olay. I would love to try them though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't tried any of these but I definitely need to! Thanks for sharing, this is perfect since I was just talking about changing my face routine up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like gentle cleansers - yet something that will exfoliate my skin well too. These sound like really great products!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love foam cleansers and I was just looking for a new one to try out. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have used some Neutrogena products, but it has been ages. I haven't heard of these other products. They sound look good quality products. I need to get better about my night time face washing routine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These sound like great products. I would love to try the Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Gel.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love using Neutrogena products. I would like to try a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have never tried any of these facial cleansers before, but they sound promising! Right now, my favorite cleanser is Wonder Seed Hemp Facial Cleanser. Not only it's affordable, but it's 100% natural and vegan - perfect for my sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have always been a huge fan of neutrogena! They are always my fall back when I don't know what else to buy. I Atleast know I'm getting quality with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Neutrogena. I use a salon brand now as a part of my monthly "clean & bright" facial program. But my daughter uses Neutrogena and gets great results.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i am a huge fan of Neutrogena myself. I've used that for years because it just works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My comment keeps disappearing!! I just typed it 2 times and I'm sure I've commented before because I was curious about the Juice Beauty product. I'm trying to live more intentionally and toxic-free and I was wondering if it was a product you'd buy again.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Neutrogena products! It's the only brand I use when it comes to cleaning my face.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I literally JUST bought the Neutrogena cleanser this week! I hae oily skin so I dont' think it's the best thing for me but it smells amazing

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw