Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mirabella Colour Luxe Lip Glosses



  
Get ready to go Glossy this summer! 


Mirabella Beauty announces the launch of new Colour Luxe Lip Gloss in Sleek, Polish, and Glossed coming out next month. These shades are so soft and pretty, flattering on all skin tones. These shades give to my lips the ideal hint of color and an extra moisture that I love because my lips tend to be too dry. This great and original formula is oil-rich and contains vitamins and antioxidants which creates a luminous shine for youthful-fuller looking lips and works as repair treatment at the same time. Isn't that great! But definitely the best part is that they are not sticky at all which is a must for me when I'm looking for a lip gloss. They feel and look great! These glosses have a light strawberry/fruity scent. The container is very elegant and pretty as the other Mirabella Beauty products. These lip glosses have a flexible flocked paddle that combines the benefits of a brush and flocked doe foot, resulting in precise and controlled application.

Sleek
This is the darkest shade of all three which means the pigmentation is also more intense. A sheer mauve. It has a hint of burgundy lightened up for the rising temperatures. This shade is very pigmented, one application is more than enough for me to get a full lip color.


Swatches


Glossed 
A shiny and playful coral screams summer fun. This goes with everything. This shade is a must have in every makeup bag.


Swatches


Polish
This is a beautiful blush hue, with blue undertones and very feminine.


Swatches


All together!



For more information about Mirabella Beauty products, please click here: http://mirabellabeauty.com/

What shade are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading ^_^

I received these products for a review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


35 comments:

  1. I am excited to try any red shade. I love Mirabella lipstick pencils but have yet to try their glosses. Beautiful swatches, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you for stopping by Pascha! Let me know if you try any of them ^_^

      Delete
  2. These look so pretty! I love the sleek color, and I'm looking for new summer lip colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek is a beautiful and very pigmented shade! Thank you so much for stopping by Jaime ^_^

      Delete
  3. These colors are so pretty and I love the shiny, glossy, look. I really like that "Sleek" color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pigmented, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog Liz :D

      Delete
  4. These look really great. I love the reddish color the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all beautiful! Thank you for stopping by Maureen :D

      Delete
  5. I really like that coral shade. It is light and fun, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It is so pretty, thanks Pam ^_^

      Delete
  6. All three are so pretty, but I am going with #2. I love a nice, light gloss during summer months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glossed is so pretty! Thanks for stopping by Theresa :D

      Delete
  7. Those are all beautiful colors but my favorite one is sleek, do you know when can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy them July 1st Melissa! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  8. I never heard of this brand before, but after reading your post I need sleek in my life lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol Sussan! Go for it and let me know what you think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, those are so pretty! I would try any of them, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It is difficult to choose just one, thanks Kristen ^_^

      Delete
  11. I always love lip glosses. These colors looks so adorable. I really love the light pink color. It gives a very shiny and glossy look. I would love to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They feel and look great on the lips Lisa! Let me know if you try any of them, have a great day ^_^

      Delete
  12. I love those colors. I've been slowly expanding my beauty products, including lip colors and I love the glosses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great April! Let me know if you get any of them ^_^

      Delete
  13. I love these colors, especially the Sleek! Great Summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek is such a beautiful color! Excellent choice Taylor, have a great day :D

      Delete
  14. I don't do make up or lipstick but the lip gloss I would consider doing! They look like nice colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! They feel very good and look so nice, thanks for stopping by Melanie :)

      Delete
  15. I love the second color. I also love that you did your swatches as hearts - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! You are so sweet and have a great day :D

      Delete
  16. I LOVE Glossed! So pretty. Actually, all three look great. I'll have to look for them when they come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Shann! You can get them July 1st and let me know what you think ^_^

      Delete
  17. Thanks all for your comments. And thanks Diana for the post. These will launch July 1 in finer salons and www.mirabellabeauty.com.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these colors! They are so perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a lovely collection of glosses! The "gloss" one is by far my fave - I love simple lip color, and it's perfect! You're right - once I find it, it's going in my makeup bag permanently!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What lovely colors! I love a good lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, those glosses are gorgeous. I am more of a lipstick gal myself but these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw