Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mirabella Beauty Products




Swirling Pearl Brillant Mineral Highlighter


This is a mineral based highlighter with prismatech shimmer revitalizes skin with subtle sheen. Luxurious pearls and soft texture provides an etheral glow with a polish finish. This beautiful Highlighter, like the name says, has beautiful swirling colors with pearl, pink and gold tones to it. It blended out so well and my skin is absolutely glowing. The texture is powdery/creamy and pigmented beyond belief. I barely tap my brush into the pan and I get enough product for both cheeks. I really like it because it gives me the natural glow that I want without being sticky, heavy, or glittery. I wear this on top of the bridge of my nose, cheek bones, inter corner of my eyes and on my cupid's bow. It lasts all day and makes me look fresh and well rested.

It comes in a beautiful and well made Gold and translucent package and it looks very luxurious.


SWATCH


All Mirabella beauty products are Gluten Free and Paraben free.


Velvet Lip Pencils in Sweet and Rose


The creamy texture and smooth finish provide just enough shine without leaving a wet/glossy look plus it never dries out my lips which is usually a problem for me. It is a very moisturizing and hydrating formula. They come in a twist up container making it very easy to use, the colors are very intense and very pigmented, and they last almost all day. I reapply them once or twice a day depending on how many times I drink or eat throughout the day. They have a light/pleasant sweet scent. These lip pencils come in 6 different shades, between nudes, bright, and dark tones.

Sweet is a beautiful pink color with coral undertones that screams spring, this is a shade I will wear everyday.


SWATCHES


On the lips


Rose is a vibrant hot pink color that is blue based making you look radiant and glowing.


SWATCHES


On the lips



Simply Remove


This eye makeup remover is perfect for the sensitive and gentle eye area. I wear waterproof mascara on a regular basis, and this takes off every last bit of it without scrubbing. It completely works to take off the eye makeup (even eyeliner) and has never given me an allergic reaction. Some makeup removers can be harsh on the skin, but this one isn't at all. This is a double action product that contains antioxidant and natural ingredients that also help improve the appearance of your skin eye area. Not greasy, it washes off easily, and doesn't leave residue. My skin feels soft and nourished after each use. Very little required to do the trick. It comes with a pump dispenser, I like it because I can control how much product I use. One pump is more than enough for each eye.


 This makeup remover is alcohol free, oil free and paraben free.



Get these products HERE: http://mirabellabeauty.com/

What Mirabella products are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading ^_^ 

I received these products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and opinions sincerely.




40 comments:

  1. Love that mineral highlighter! I'll have to check it out. The lip color looks great on you, I could never pull it off--haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right lol! Thank you so very much Sandy, let me know if you try them ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love the highlighter! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Thanks a lot for stopping by Beth ^_^

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this brand. That shimmer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Letty! Have a great day :)

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful colors! I would love to try the lip pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you try them! Thanks Sussan <3

      Delete
  5. I LOVE that mineral highlighter! I definitely have to check it out, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thank you very much Ashley :D

      Delete
  6. Love the sweet lip color. Gorgeous! Thank you for a well written, enjoyable, review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Teri! You just made my day :D

      Delete
  7. This sounds like a great line! I love those lip pencil colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pinks are so bright and full. I really like those colors! That remover would be awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The remover is so gentle I truly love it! Thanks Liz :D

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried this brand before but it looks really good. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you for stopping by! ^_^

      Delete
  10. This is really great! I love the color of the lipstick! I need to try this out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will need to show this to my daughter. She is always interested in new products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Aimee! Thanks a lot for stopping by ^_^

      Delete
  12. The powder has a really nice shade. I would like to try it

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products look so cute, I really love the color of the lip stick! The heart you did on yourself was nice as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love that color on you, it looks very nice. I need some new beauty products, time for a trip to Ulta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have beautiful shades for everyone! Thanks a lot Lesley :D

      Delete
  15. What a great review! I love the colors they offer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daughter is always looking for new gluten free makeup. I'll have to tell her about this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of this brand. I love the shimmery color of the highlighter. Both lip shades are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank very much for stopping by Brandi! have a great day ^_^

      Delete
  18. That Mirabella highlighter looks like it would be great fun and love that you gave us the link to look at more products - along with the lip pencil and makeup removers - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to have some of that highlighter for a pretty summer glow! These sound like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't tried this brand before. Sounds like a great product to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't tried this brand before! Sounds great and like worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard of this brand before. I like all the colors. It sounds really great I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them! Thanks Jeanine :D

      Delete
  23. I love this lip color. It would be great for spring. I will have to try the makeup remover.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I heard about these! Never tried them yet though, don't see them anywhere around here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy them online or in Ulta store, thank you so much Melanie!!! ^_^

      Delete
  25. I love those lip colors. They look bright and vivid and also soft on your lips. I hate sticky lip colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That Sweet lip color is beautiful! That could easily be my go to lip color for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am loving those lip pencils. I've never heard of that brand before though.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw