Monday, April 20, 2015

Nu Skin Redesign Facial Spa Package




Are you ready for a more radiant and youthful skin? Nu Skin has unlocked the future of skin care with its at home spa, the Nu Skin facial spa device with conductive gel. Using microcurrent technology, this powerful combination stimulates and tones the skin resulting in an improved appearance. Now I can easily perform three regimes per week and enjoy the benefits of a spa visit as part of my regular anti-aging skin care routine, all in the comfort of my own home. With two interchangeable conductors, the facial spa device features settings for a 10 minutes, full face session and three five minutes, targeted area sessions to suit all my needs, preferences, and lifestyle. The included conductive gel conducts the current and helps the facial spa device glide smoothly on the skin. Nu skin Facial Spa also includes a large, bright display and enhanced ergonomics, making it easy to use, effective at home spa system. Since I have being using this kit I can see the amazing results, my uneven, tired and flaky skin now looks very tone, healthy and more voluminous. I feel so happy when I wake up and I see a new me in the mirror. Not only that, my husband also told me how nice and bright my skin looks, it is like I am glowing from inside to out. This device is small and works with 2 AAA batteries, making it travel friendly.

THIS KIT INCLUDES


1 Facial Spa device.
1 Conductive gel.
1 ageLOC Gentle Cleanse and Tone.
1 Radiant Day.
1 NaPCA Moisture Mist .
1 DVD.
1 Product Catalog 
1 Device holder.
1 Device travel bag.
 

HOW I USE THESE PRODUCTS STEP BY STEP

1) I wash my face with the ageLoc gentle cleanse and tone. 


It is one of the most gentle cleansers I had ever tried before and it will be perfect for everyone, including people with sensitive skin.


2) I spray the NaPCA Moisture Mist on my hand to help with the conduction for the device. This spray is also perfect just to refresh your face and add moisture to it. I like to use it after the gym or on a hot day like today. 


3) I apply a good amount of the conductive gel on my face.


4) I start using my Facial Spa device.


 I always use ascendant and circular motions for my whole face, I do this for 10 minutes with the bigger conductor for my large surface areas. After that, I change it for the smaller conductor made for targeted areas like my eyes and lips, for another 5 minutes.


5) I apply my Radian Day Facial Mask, which leaves my skin feeling baby smooth and very hydrated. I leave it on for 5 minutes and I rinse out with water or a damp cloth.


6) Finally I rinse the facial mask with water and apply my Radiant day cream with SPF 22 cream at day time, this cream is very light weight, and goes on very smoothly, leaving my skin moisturized but without a greasy sensation. Also, the SPF 22 is a plus that I really like. If I do it at night time, I just apply my serum or night cream.


7) I clean my facial spa device with a damp cloth to remove any residues of gel.


DEMONSTRATION  VIDEO

Get these products NOWhttps://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_US/home.html

What Nu Skin Product or products are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading! 

I received these products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and opinions sincerely.  

54 comments:

  1. Wonderful review as always! Can I buy the products separately? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the face mask, sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try all of it and see how it does on this old... old skin.

      Delete
  3. My girlfriend would love this. She's always doing mysterious lady beautifications on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting little spa package. I've got really good skin, but I think even I could use something like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't want to indulge in this spa package! I love a good face mask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh.... A facial spa package sounds so relaxing. I actually used to give facial massages, but have never had or done a facial using amazing products like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great product to get rid of dead skin and leave your face feeling silky soft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, you can pick up triple A batteries most anywhere, so that does make it travel worthy. What a handy device!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great line for face care! I'm obsessed with face masks and would love to try this one! Such a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome kit! Having good skin is so important to looking and feeling healthy and young.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds great- I could totally use this. Thanks so much for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this, I've been looking for some ways to revamp my skin routine for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great line. I've never heard of them before and have the same question as above. I wonder if they could be purchased/used separately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great review. My skin has been so dry lately - I need to find something.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very interesting. I have never tried anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This kit sounds like it could do a lot for anyone's skin. Glowing skin is a pretty awesome end result.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, it's nice when you get a complete set of the products that yoyu love. These sounds like a good line of skin care products.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this sounds really lovely! My face could sure use that mask that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review and an even better tutorial! I will have to look into this facial spa package sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never seen this before and I could really use a facial spa package. I'm all about keeping my skin young and healthy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, nice kit. I haven't seen these before either. I'll be sure to keep an eye out though. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nu Skin has been in my country for a while, but I haven't tried any of their products. Although I have several friends who also swear by Nu Skin - Imma ask them about it so I could learn more and with your recommendation here, I think I will try Nu Skin products. You got me at how it helped flaky skin - mine's gotten dry for a week now because of our weather. Hope it'll help me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's so important to take good care of your skin as you get older. This regimen looks like it is perfect for doing just that.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds and looks amazing, this kit has everything you need to have your own spa facial experience!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This kit sounds like it's doing wonders for your skin! I need a good regimen after winter did a number on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a great kit. Nothing like a good moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. There is a lot in that spa package! I feel I need one of this every month

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great package! Looks like there is everything you could need!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have never heard of NuSkin but this kit of products looks amazing! I'll definitely have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These products look really awesome! I've never tried new skin, but I really want to !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks great. Anything to stay looking young!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I could use a little spa treatment like this. Seems like it'd be so good for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love an at-home spa package like this! Thanks for your review....I'm always skeptical of how well they work.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love trying new products! This sounds fab, it's the first time I'm hearing about the brand but I'm sure it won't be the last.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the tutorial! I wasn't really sure if I knew how to properly use products like this, but now that you have it right here for me, it's not a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I know my daughter and I would love something like this! The only facial spa treatment I have is one my hubs got me for Christmas a few years back, and it is not as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have never used a spa package at home. This package looks easy to use and less pricey than a spa day

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd love to get my hands on that whole set, but I'd really love to try the day cream with the SPF of 22!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This looks like a fantastic kit. I would love to try Nu Skin. I have noticed my skin changing the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I could use a facial! I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have heard great things about Nu Skin! I have been wanting to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a great review! Sounds like a cute spa package. I am having sensitive skin so that I avoid using parlour packages for my facial. I think this kit would help me a lot. Will have to give a look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to try the facial spa device. It sounds so pampering! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  44. That sounds like a great spa package. The last time I had facial was years ago. I would certainly love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow that's all in a kit? That's so much, I wonder if you can get any of them by themselves. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  46. This sounds awesome!!! I'm all about anything that does with the skin! I wanna try this out super bad now!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. This sounds like as great group of products to try. I've been looing to change up the products I use so I appreciate the info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Looks like a great product, Sharing this to my wife, she would love this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  49. My face desperately needs these products. I would love to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This looks like it really cleans your face well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. My skin type is the same as yours so this would be absolutel perfect for me! I'm definitely going to have to check it out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  52. These look really cool! I need to try this since my skin care regime needs some help!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh wow, I would definitely make use of those package. I have heard about this brand way back - sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw