Sunday, April 26, 2015

HSI Professional 1 1/4 Ceramic Flat Iron and Heat Protector Spray



Professional Salon Model 1 1/4" Ceramic Flat Iron


 Are you ready to find the all in one hair tool? This HSI hair style iron is very easy to use and provides me with optimum results as I straighten, curl, flip, style, all in one device and gives me silky, shiny hair. What I love more about this flat iron is that it heats up like in 5 seconds, yes that quick. Who has the time to wait 10 minutes or  more for a device to heat up, not me, as a busy working mom, the least time is a win for me. You can use more or less heat , you just need to adjust the temperature with the digital Icd control technology buttons.


 This also comes with a free 5ml bottle of HSI professional Argan Oil and a heat resistant glove, versatile for left and right hand, lightweight, and reusable.


FUTURES 

* 1 1/4" Solid ceramic tourmaline ionic plate.
* Flash quick heating with even heat distribution.
*Digital Icd temperature control.
* Auto shut off and sleep mode feature.
* Heats up to 450F degrees within seconds with the touch od one button.
* Dual voltage 110-240v.
* Floating plates that adjusts to your hair.
*Advanced infrared ceramic heat technology.
* Straighten, curl, flip style.
* Ergonomic design for additional handling grip, control and performance.
* 360 swivel cord.

HSI Professional Thermal Protector 450*


This heat protector is infused with Argan Oil which works as a hair treatment for me. This spray protector can be used on natural hair and hair extensions as well. I spray it on my hand 4 times, which is more than enough for me, and apply it on my hair before using my stylish hair device or when I have a crazy hair day and just want to calm dawn my frizz. It makes my hair feel very smooth, It looks shinier than before, hydrated, and frizz free cutting styling time in half. It has an on and off spray button dispenser so you don't waste any product. Overall my hair looks very healthy. This is also a big bottle, a full 8 oz. 


All this products are made in USA and non Aminal tested. 

BEFORE AND AFTER 


Get this products NOW here: http://www.hsiprofessional.com/


Let me know what HSI product are you more excited to try out? Thank you so much for reading ^_^
 
I received these products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and opinions sincerely.

32 comments:

  1. Very nice! I purchased a ceramic iron years ago (I do have straight hair) and I discovered it did make a difference - and I like the features of this one - I have it on my wishlist - great review thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Donna!!!! Let me know if you try it :D

      Delete
  2. I've GOT to try this flat iron! My hair get so frizzy, and I can't seem to get it under control. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you and have a wonderful day Melissa!!!! :D

      Delete
  3. My Daughter keeps telling me I need to get a flat iron. I have curly hair and don't really want to do much with it, but yet I don't want the frizz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like my frizzy hair either! This HSI heat protector works great :D

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I have two ceramic flat irons I rarely use but would love to use more often in u had the time. This set looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Thank you so much for visiting my blog Jeanine :D

      Delete
  5. I am kind of not very good at doing my own hair--and that is putting it mildly. I generally stick it up into a pony or messy pony. Of course I brush it--but have never attempted a flat iron. That spray sounds like something I could use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh em gee, I need a new ceramic flat iron. THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much to you for stopping by Terri! :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing, I came back to grab the link and see if I can't find something for this hair of mine. I really need one for the girls as well because I hate using metal anything on their growing hair but they love hair styling time lol.

      Delete
    3. lol Terri! My little sisters are the same way :D

      Delete
  7. How high does the temperature go to on the flat iron?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 450 F is higher it goes! Thanks for stopping by Mary ^_^

      Delete
  8. After you had used it, its transformation looks really amazing! This is awesome for those woman loves their hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much John! Have a great day :)

      Delete
  9. THa's really nice that it comes with gloves. I have a flat iron but seldom uses it. It' amazing how this things cn do to make hair looks even prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Rose! I really love the way my hair looks after using these products ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a pretty fabulous flat iron!!! Your hair looks so pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, looks so beautiful, I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I love this! I am in desperate need of a new hair straightener!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a great straightener!! Good hair equipment is a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It did a nice job on your hair. I haven't tried straightening my hair in years, maybe I'm due to give it a shot again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the before and after. I have always wanted a ceramic flat iron but I was afraid it was hard to use

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had a great flat iron my mom purchased for my birthday. But, she stole it when hers broke. LOL I have naturally thick and wavy hair so the days I decide to give it a blow out, I need a straighter - unless I want some big curls. I have never seen a flat iron that comes with a glove. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even though I don't use this on my hair, I love that it comes with gloves and Argan oil. The before and after photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is so hard to find a great hair straightener! This one looks awesome - need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a great product I'm in need of a new hair straightener, so this really speaks to me! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. OW I think I need this on my hair lol this is amazing and it convince me to purchase this one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks like a great flat iron! I love the difference in your hair! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw