Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-aging Serum


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS?


Divine Age Guardian Serum with Growth factor is an intense wrinkle serum that features an unparalleled physiological combination of epidermal growth factor (EGF) And amino peptide. Each ingredient interacts synergistically, signaling cellular activity for renewed collagen, elastin and other skin proteins. In all, it smoothes and reduces fine lines and wrinkles for a more vibrant, youthful appearance. Incorporate with a cocktail powerful antioxidants and the moisture binding Hyaluronic acid, it also restores radiance and suppleness and boosts the skin's inmune functions to shield against future aging. This serum gives the skin instant gratification and lasting anti-aging results. Noncomedogenic. Fragrance free and scientifically proven. 

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE


The lightweight serum formula is fantastic for any skin type. If you are dry, use it under a moisturizer. If you are oily and/or acne prone, it works well to add light moisture + antioxidants under your SPF or foundation. I'm Miss Clog Prone myself, and this has not caused any additional clogs after six weeks of consistent use. I love this Antioxidant Serum! I was feeling like my skin was looking a little dull and I really wanted to try a product that was going to brighten it up and also that can help me with fine lines! That's exactly what the Antioxidant Serum did! Ever since I started using this serum my skin looks so much better! I couldn't be happier, my skin is glowing and I love it! The packaging is very elegant and luxurious, it has a pump that allows for hygienic dispensing of the product. It came in a dark blue container which is great because that is how it should be kept, away from light, to prevent the breakdown of the antioxidants inside. I only need a drop of this serum for my whole face. You will get 1.7 fl ounces which is a huge bottle that will last for a long time. Totally a keeper for me... I'm hooked!


For more information about Perfective Ceuticals products, please, click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030DK7E8

Let me know what you think. Thank you so much for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using: https://www.tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

29 comments:

  1. I have some wrinkles that I would love to see disappear. I definitely need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, thank you so much for visiting my blog ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love that this serum is lightweight and that it works on all skin types. I have combination skin so it would be great for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I like this serum so much is clear a very lightweight. have a fabulous day :D

      Delete
  3. I never heard of this brand but it sounds like it really worked well. Would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it. Thank you so much for stopping by Lois! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great product. I wouldn't mind removing a few wrinkles I noticed I'm getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Mary! Thanks a lot for stopping by, have an excellent day :D

      Delete
  5. I think I need a bucket of that stuff!! LOL My wrinkles are getting terrible. I want glowing skin too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Terry, mine too but this serum helped me a lot with my fine lines. have a wonderful day :D

      Delete
  6. Very interesting product. I'll have to look at the list of ingredients closer and see if it is something I can use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to notice real wrinkles around my eyes, so this could be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been noticing my wrinkles over the past 2 years, they are getting worse! I need to definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try this. Anything light is perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great serum. I *have* to have lightweight products. Anything else just feels too greasy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got some fine lines popping up. I bet this would help smooth them out a little!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh I totally need to try this, could do with a way to help reduce those wrinkles. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a really great product, I could really use something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to recommend this one to a friend. I'd bet she'd love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am starting to see fine lines, and I need them gone. If this works, I'm on board

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great product. I definitely need this, I can see the difference in my skin as I have gotten older.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need some of this!! It sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like an amazing addition to anyone's beauty regime.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have some wrinkles that need to be taken care. This is something I need to try

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am starting to get some wrinkles that I am getting worried about. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love trying out new skincare products. Thanks for sharing your personal experience with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a a great brand. I would definitely love to give a try & see if that helps me with smoothening my wrinkles a bit. Its great that it is good for any Skin Type as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am 47 and always looking for new skincare products to try, This sounds like a great product that I should check out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a great product. I have such a hard time with serums. I am not sure if it is something in them, or just the overall consistency, but they always make my skin break out. I would be willing to try if I knew if sensitive skin or even acne prone skin could use a product like this.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw