Thursday, February 26, 2015

Honeybee Gardens Cosmetics



ABOUT THE COMPANY 


Honeybee Gardens products are created entirely of natural materials. You can actually pronounce our ingredients! We reuse and recycle as much as possible and, perhaps most importantly, we DO NOT test ANY of our products on animals, and are PETA certified. All of our products have also been reviewed by the Environmental Working Group, and all have a score of 2 or lower. We are also Feingold certified. Since 1995, Honeybee Gardens, Inc. has operated under one simple concept, “Create pure, all-natural bath and body care products made from only the finest organic ingredients, offer them at a reasonable price, and treat every customer like a friend.” We take great pride in providing our customers with the finest herbal products and customer service.
COSMOPOLITAN EYESHADOW PALETTE 

If you love neutrals, you can't go wrong with this palette. These beautiful colors are blendable and flattering on most complexions. They have a Soft silky feel and no fall out. Highly pigmented, a little gets the look you're going for. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. The palette came in a pretty, girly and elegant package that is nice and slim and doesn't waste much space. It has a magnetic snap to close which feels very secure. It is so nice and compact, and fits nicely into my handbag for travel. There are 4 shades total; 2 matte and 2 shimmerThis shade collection comes in a recyclable, magnetic palette and includes a dual end sponge/brush bamboo applicator which is eco-friendly and cruelty free. Colors: Kashmir (matte brown), Satin Sheets (sparkly gold), PS Pink (matte medium pink), and Angelic (sparkly pale pink). I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you to try it out!

SWATCHES




PRESSED MINERAL POWDER FOUNDATION

I'm using this pressed foundation in the shade Supernatural. It matches my skin color perfectly and it does not cake at all. I also like that it doesn't have any of those bad ingredients for your skin as it is Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free and oil free. I have combination skin and I was worried about trying it, but it has turned out to be FABULOUS. Unlike other brands pressed powder, this does not settle into my creases and stays put pretty well, even without primer. Sometimes I do add some tinted moisturizer first, just to add a little extra moisture, but not always. It also doesn't really seem to transfer and stands up to the winter cold and indoor warm temperatures. It lasts throughout the day. I have tried a couple of application methods, but I really like using my blender brush. It has a buildable coverage - can be sheer or medium, easy to touch up. It looks very natural. This powder foundation came in a total of 8 different shades.

SWATCH


For more information about Honeybee Gardens products, please click here: http://honeybeegardens.com


What Honeybee gardens product are you more interested in trying out? Thank you so much for reading :)

I received these products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and opinions sincerely.

42 comments:

  1. I love these colors, they would look so good on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While they look great unfortunately I don't wear makeup but my daughter would be more than interested in trying them I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a look at their website and I really would love to try their TRULY NATURAL LIPSTICK. I love facial toner too and I see they have an alcohol free product I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is next product I want to try too Pam, their lipsticks look great and they are made only with natural ingredients ^_^

      Delete
  4. Such wonderful products!!!! Thank you so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks to you for visiting my blog <3

      Delete
  5. I think I'd like to try the eye shadows! I have very sensitive eyes, so I gravitate towards things like this that are all natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Kristen! That is why I love their products, very high quality cosmetics with natural ingredients :D

      Delete
  6. What some lovely looking products, I adore the eyeshadow colours. .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sarah! Have an amazing day! ^_^

      Delete
  7. I'd be interested in trying all of them. I love the eye shadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful colors, for everyday look, thanks Aimee ;)

      Delete
  8. I think I need to try powder foundation. love discovering new cosmetic companies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day! :D

      Delete
  9. I love the shades on that shadow palette. I've been looking for a great neutrals palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shades too, very lovely colors, thanks Pam :D

      Delete
  10. The eyeshadows! I'd try those or gift to my daughter. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a wonderful gift for your daughter Paula, she is going to love it :D

      Delete
  11. I visited their website and I love most of what I saw! It is almost time for new make up for me and I am always on the lookout for natural make-up. I am simple in the make up department so I would be most excited to try the foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Let me know if you try it ;)

      Delete
  12. I never heard of this brand but their products look fantastic! I love the colors here and I love that they're all natural. Definitely checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Lois! Thank you so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  13. What a nice looking palette. I need some new colors! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, have an excellent day ;)

      Delete
  14. I love natural colors. I would definitley love to try the pressed mineral palette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The packaging for the eye palette is so cute! I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Annie, the package is so girly and pretty ^_^

      Delete
  16. This is so great to know about! Going to pin to my Beauty board to revisit later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! Have a great day :)

      Delete
  17. I think the pressed mineral powder is the one product I would be most interested in trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Maureen! <3

      Delete
  18. Those colors are super pretty! I haven't heard of this before but they sound like a quality company! I don't wear much make up but I want to start more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try these products, they are great quality and good for your skin. Thanks Jeanine! ^_^

      Delete
  19. I like that the palette is recyclable. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Rosey, that is a very important factor, good for us and for the planet too ^_^

      Delete
  20. These are really wonderful products & these colors are simply beautiful. I would love to try the eye shadows in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog Lisa!!!! ^_^

      Delete
  21. I love the color palette of the eyeshadow. I also loved the pressed mineral foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The eyeshadows look pretty. I'm looking to change up my colors.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw