Saturday, August 16, 2014

Neocell Super Collagen + C Type 1&3 Tablets



WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS?


Super Collagen + C™ Type I & III. COLLAGEN (Collagen Hydrolysate) is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, gums, teeth, eyes, blood vessels, nails, and hair. SUPER COLLAGEN™ TYPE I & III is 100% pure collagen protein that provides building materials for growth and maintenance of a healthy body. Super Collagen™ is enzymatically processed into its amino acid form with a very low molecular weight, which can be utilized 100% by the body. SUPER COLLAGEN+C™ tablets are formulated with Vitamin C to provide optimum supplementation of your dietary collagen needs.

  • *Hair
  • *Skin
  • *Nails
  • *Ligaments
  • *Tendons
  • *Bones
  • *Muscles
  • *Weight Control

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE


Collagen+C is amazing!!!! I started taking it one month ago, after the second week there was a noticeable difference on the texture of my skin. It became softer and not just on my face but also my body. It plumps up the skin around my eyes, my skin looks more taut and supple, and I have stronger nails. There's a general healthy glow to my face. Now at my 1st month taking it on top of my regular skincare, my skin is now firmer, supple and my pores are a whole lot less noticeable. My nails are stronger and my complexion clearer. Ive taken an entire bottle already and the results are great! My hair takes forever to grown and since I have been taking this my hair has been growing very fast! My hair is very shiny and sooo soft, Ive gotten so many compliments!. Also I have a problem with left knee pain when I workout in the gym, almost to the point I have to stop working out for weeks at a time until the pain stops. Since Ive been taking this I have no knee pain whatsoever and I am working out 3 days a week nonstop! I Take it 30 minutes before a meal, 3 tabs twice a day for a total of 6 tablets a day (morning and night time). Sharing now with my sister to help with hair loss from constant flat-iron abuse! This came in a bottle of 120 tablets or 250 tablets both with 6000 mg. Collagen Type 1 and 3. I just bought a bottle at my local Kroger :)



INGREDIENTS



Price 120 tablets $11.99 and 250 tablets $19.99, the price may vary depending on the store.

Let me know what you think ^_^

For more information about Neocell products, click here: http://www.neocell.com

Giveaway

37 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Neocell Super Collagen + C Type 1&3 Tablets until now. I will be sure to try it out. I hope it helps with my hip pain while I am bowling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for voting my blog and please let me know if you try it ^_^

      Delete
  2. please let this be the miracle you speak of!! I am definately in need of some wrinkle plumping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this before. Sounds like a great product and one I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking a different brand now, but will definitely try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used this before. Not the specific brand, but collagen. It's a great "beauty pill".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. My skin especially my hands have been so dry lately. Sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thank you so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  7. Thank you for all the info that you shared about collagen. I've been wanting to try it, but I'm not sure if there's a certain age when you're supposed to start taking it. There are liquid forms available here as well, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm taking Vitamin E though, but now that you talked about collagen - I will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog Russ, and let me know if it works for you too ;)

      Delete
  8. It's great to take supplements especially when we don't have the time to make sure that what we eat (food) is enough to cater to all our body needs. It carries a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's a good price for a big bottle :)

      Delete
  9. I'm going to give Super Collagen+C a try. Any supplement that promotes the prolonged health of that many body parts is worth a shot. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. collagen is def something we all need to be thinking about. I started using collagen drinks a few years ago and almost felt like I was aging in reverse for a little while! I want to try this stuff too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will give this a try. My nails are so brittle at times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have this brand of collagen here in our country. It's nice to take collagen supplements when you're 30 years old and up as the skin really sags and looses its elasticity. I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly love the results. Thanks for stopping by Kath!

      Delete
  13. I have a lot of problems with my joints. I think I'll need to start taking collagen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never tried this. However, I am glad you like to product. I would love to hear updates! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Vanessa! Have a great day ^_^

      Delete
  15. This is not a product that I have tried but you make it sound very appealing! Maybe I'll give it a go next time I stop by the drug store :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of this product before. What a great review! Will be sure to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard of this supplement before, looks interesting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like an interesting product. You are seeing great results already and I think that is great. I would love to try something that plumps up my skin and helps reduce the size of my pores.

    ReplyDelete
  19. its a shame our bodies can't produce unlimited amounts of collagen into old-agehood ;) And I like the comment "wrinkle plumpage" :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really need ot boost my skin collagen and aim for a more elastic skin this pregnancy was to harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never considered taking a supplement like this but now I am tempted

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the review! I have not heard about this product until now. Seems like a good one to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never heard of this before. Will have to check this out and see what other reviews are out there since people's experience do differ. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great information on Neocell Super Colagen C-type tablets. I have to try this for my face and hands . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never heard of this collagen tablet. Interesting. I am looking for something to strengthen my nails and hair. Does it work on hair?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to try this product for hair growth Thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much to you for visiting my blog and good luck :D

      Delete
  27. I would love to take advantage of the fact that it promoted hair growth so I would be interested in that aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like to try this because the only time I have nice strong finger nails is when I am pregnant and I am not doing that again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and good luck Nicole ^_^

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw