Friday, August 22, 2014

Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS?


The Gurin professional flat iron features everything you need to turn your hair into that lusciously perfect style we all lust over. With it's ceramic/turmaline plates and adjustable heat temperature, you will be able to achieve the hairstyle you want in a short amount of time. Whether you are going for a simple and sleek straight hair look or you prefer to turn things up and notch with voluminous curls, this quick-heating flat iron has 1.25 inch plate that makes it seamless to achieve any hairstyle you desire. With is ability to distribute even temperature, these moisture rich plates also ensure you get perfect hairstyle every single time. Great for all hair types, curly, wavy, oily, fine or dry hair. Gurin flat iron's unique ergonomic design features a swivel cord for easy hair flipping, a soft grip for painless hold, and versatile heat settings for ultimate control.


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE


First of all I really like how fast it can heat up,15 seconds to get to the highest setting 450 degrees. my hair turns out fabulously silky, straight, and frizz freeIt takes me about 10-15 minutes maximum to do my entire head in layers and I have a lot of hair and I like the time saver opposed to my other flat iron. My hair will stay straight as long as I don't get it wet, so far my hair hasn't gotten more split ends even though I use it at least 3 times a week. With this flatiron, it only takes ONE time to get that pin straight. You can also curl your hair beautifully with it, and very quickly. It smooths my hair so nicely and makes it so shiny. I always use a heat-protectant spray first to double protect my hair. The iron runs very smoothly through my hair. It takes it about 5 minutes to cool down enough for putting it away. it also came with a lifetime guarantee for one year and a pretty red carrying case and the price is amazing for the quality.

FEATURES


* Straighten, flip and curl your hair
* Adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C - 220C) to suit all hair types
* Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
* 1.25 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
* Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks


Price: $20.95

For more information about Gurin Flat Iron's, click here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ANW4LLY/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_3p_dp_1

Let me know what you think? Thanks for reading ^_^

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using: https://www.tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

36 comments:

  1. That looks like it works great! I need a new flat iron, maybe I will look in to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the case and the size. It seems wonderful traveling and it seems that it works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really great price for a flat iron that does all that. The one I got my daughter was double +this price! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good flat iron. This is a must have product in a house full of girls! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great flat iron. I have to flat iron my curls every single day to get my hair straight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good quality iron :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this flat iron would work really well on my hair. I like to iron my hair to get rid of the frizzies and tame the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice flatiron it seems to truly work that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a new flat iron since mine has never been the same since I plugged it in in Ireland last year (even though I used an adapter and a converter!). This looks great and I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a flat iron at a nice price. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great product. I may try it out and give myself curls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having at least one great flat iron at home would be great for styling the hair without having to go to the salon. It's good that it can both straighten and curl the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love using a flat iron, and this one looks like it works well. .I also like the size.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter loves flat irons. I will definitely have to show this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not invested in a flat iron yet. Maybe I should since the price looks pretty good :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. A hair flat iron is an item that every girl should invest on. Mine's L'oreal and I've had it for years but I've been on this quest for a spare hair flat iron because it gets a little tiring to bring it everywhere I go. Imma check out this brand if we have it here .. I always prefer getting something that others have tried vs just making a random purchase at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review. I really like that it heats up fast. My daughter is always deciding at the last minute that she is wanting to straighten her hair and we rarely have enough time. this should help out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great flat iron! I am in the need of a new one so I will be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter just bought herself a new one and if it doesn't work out I'm going to have to tell her about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that it comes with a warranty. It's a brand I haven't heard of until now. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice that it heats up so quickly. I hate waiting for curlers and flatteners to get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow 15 seconds to heat up! I really like that it gets the frizzies out. I have a lot of split ends and that will help me out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Flat irons are awesome, especially NICE ones. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's so great that it heats up easily. Perfect for those days when you need to rush!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh that price is amazing! I'm really shocked about that. I really like the temperature control options too. I might have to grab this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stopping by Mina, let me know if it works for you too ;)

      Delete
  26. That iron looks sleek and amazing. Great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Heats in 15 seconds? $20? Sounds like a dream! I'll be checking this out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it! Thanks you so much for your comment Diana :)

      Delete
  28. that is an awesome price! I will have to look into one of these to fight my frizz!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Ronda! The price is great for the quality :D

      Delete
  29. So many brands I've tried on my hair! I would guess that each person needs to find something that works for her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The 5 minute cool down makes me nervous, but it sounds like an amazing product. I love my flat iron.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This sounds like a great flat iron! It's been a while since I've straightened my hair but this makes me think about trying again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  32. This is something I need and can use daily without drying out and easy to apply. I would jump for joy to win iy

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw