Monday, June 23, 2014

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS?



Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is a highly concentrated anti-aging eye cream formulated with collagen and elastin stimulators to battle against the four signs of aging eyes: fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) helps diminish the length and depth of fine lines, under eye wrinkles and crow’s feet wrinkles. Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4) helps reduce eye puffiness by strengthening the elasticity of the eye skin area. Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide) helps under eye wrinkles and crow’s feet wrinkles to become more resilient to the aging process. Combined with Retinol and Ginseng Extract to de-saturate dark circles, Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is the path to youthful, luminous, and radiant eyes. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free. Scientifically proven.


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE


The texture makes it a dream to apply, smooth and rich without being heavy. It seems to sink into my skin really well. The fine lines around my eyes seemed to diminish. It has also firmed up the delicate skin! If nothing else, this is a great hydrator for the delicate skin under and around the eyes. I have always had a problem with dark circles underneath my eyes for as long as I can remember. I have tried countless products in the hope that it would diminish or at the very least ,make even the slightest improvement for my dark circles. I started using this product a few weeks ago and was not expecting any dramatic results and boy was I wrong! After just a few uses, my dark circles and fine lines have improved significantly and I no longer look like a walking zombie, lol! I haven't developed any irritation from using this product. I will continue to use this religiously to maintain these effects! Everyone's skin and sensitivity is different, but for me, this has proven to be a remarkable product that has actually done what it claims to do and for that alone, consider me impressed! 

How I apply it?

I always apply my eye creams like this, rub or tap gently, very lightly back and forth, using the ring fingers for 40 sec to 1 minute until it completely sinks in.


NON-COMEDOGENIC AND FRAGRANCE FREE



INGREDIENTES




LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? THANKS FOR READING ^_^

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using: https://www.tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

45 comments:

  1. I am starting to get dark circles too. So thanks for the info. I like that the creme is light on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great product to use for dark circles. I can see myself using this this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it works well for you! It is really hard to find an eye cream that does that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to pass this onto my wife.. it sounds like something she would use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using grape seed oil. I wonder which one has better results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks very soothing. I need to find a good eye cream, I may have done too much damage over the years being in the sun without sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great eye product. I love how creamy it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good review, yours alone has me very interested in giving this product a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you do your reviews! Excellent and honest feedback on a product. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need these types of products more and more. Thanks for a good review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like such a great product for so many people. It can benefit most people in many ways it sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a friend who struggles with black under her eyes because she is having a hard time sleeping. It's amazing what stress will do to a person! This may be a great thing for her to consider. I'll pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks nice. I definitely need a good eye cream. I'm in my thirties and I knw it starts now making sure I don't have bags under them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. good review, thanks for sharing! i need to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been searching for a good cream to take the dark circles out from under my eyes. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need a new eye cream wonder if it will wok for me I have such a sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that it absorbed well. I also love that it minimized the fine lines!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a great eye product- I'm glad you mentioned how nice and enjoyable the texture is. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is exactly what I need! My eyes have looked horrible due to little sleep. I' ll definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't you love it when a product does what it says it's gonna do? I know I do, that looks worth trying

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm always curious how they stack up on the Skin Deep ratings - do you know if it is in their database?

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great product, but i will going to pass this to my wife, she could use this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks like something I could very much use. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks really luxurious! I love to try new beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hate it when those dark circles comes in under my eyes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've been wondering about these products. Thanks for such a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oooo what an amazing product. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really need some hydration in my skin and face. This product looks wonderful. Something I need. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ladies, you are all beautiful. You do not need products to make yourself look like a creature that doesn't exist.

    That said, I like that you display the ingredients that are in the product. Good job on informing your audience!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need all the help I can get in the eye area as I am getting fine lines and dark circles. Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have dark circles under my eyes too and have begun using eye cream. I need to remember to use it more frequently. This sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I´ve always had dark circles, even as a youngster. The rest of my skin seems to be ok though.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like that the product is in a pump form. That way it's not all over your hands and more is on your face

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want this as I have dark circles under my eyes.. this might help me..

    ReplyDelete
  35. What i love the most is that it is a pump. Less on your hands and more on your face

    ReplyDelete
  36. I definitely need to start using more eye creams and other skin treatments. This one looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great review of the product, I have bags under my eye and am always looking for products to help de-puff them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Eye creams and serums are essential to one's skin care especially at the age of 25 and up. This product is very promising as it made your fine lines less and improved the appearance of your eye area.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ohh that looks an amazing cream. My mother needs this for her eyes for sure. Thanks for the share :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This looks great. I've been looking for a nice eye cream to try.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you so much everyone for visiting my blog :) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  42. Under my eyes are horrible. I really should check this product out and see what it can do for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fantastic review! Would love to try these especially for my hyper pigmentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome review :) Seems like a legitimate product. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw