Thursday, May 15, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Mud Shampoo


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS?

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE



After trying many other shampoos for dandruff, I am truly amazed how fast it cleared it. I am sensitive to many products. I've tried other dandruff shampoos, and they just dried my scalp & hair more! This shampoo not only leaves my scalp flake & itch free, but it leaves my hair smelling good, soft, and moisturized! I'm so thankful that Adovia made a shampoo that reversed the damage in ONE wash! Since using this for just two weeks I've had an 80 percent reduction already in dry skin! It  really moisturizes my scalp, makes my hair look and feel fantastic, also It is nice to find that it doesn't have that weird smell, like so many others have. It has a very subtle roses smell; not medicinal, but also not super fragrant. I love this shampoo! I'm going to try the matching conditioner and I will let you guys know how it works.

This shampoo is formulated for?



*Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff.
*Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis.Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair.
*Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff.Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.

INGREDIENTS



Price: $23 for 7.4 fl oz


For more information about  Adovia Mineral Skin Care  shampoo and products please click here:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JJVG6HC

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using: https://www.tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Leave your comment. Thanks for reading ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I was able to try this shampoo as well and I love how gentle and natural it feels. Awesome review and I also can't wait to try out the conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to try this as well! I love the pearly color to it!
    Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice, I will have to try this for my dry scalp.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw