Monday, August 19, 2013

NEW YORK COLOR MAKEUP



INDIVIDUAL EYES (BROWN EYES) SMOKIN




This is a nice compact kit that came with 4 eye shadows ( one highlighter, one all over lid and two crease contour shadows), primer base and illuminator. I find that the shadows apply smoothly and they are well pigmented. The colors are buildable, you can get a soft smokey look or a full one if you want. The shadows go well with each other. They last a pretty good amount of time. The primer works well also and it makes the shadow last. The primer is a thicker formula which I like because I have oily lids. The highlighter, I'm not a big fan, too shimmery for me. But everything else I love. And best of al its only $4.99 dollars. I like that  it's easy to throw in my purse and go out! This is all I need for a quick makeup on the go. Plus I like how you don't have to guess at anything since it has directions on it. 



DIRECTIONS


PRETTY COLORS


SWATCHES



Leave your comment. Thanks for reading.

For more information about NYC MAKEUP click here: http://newyorkcolor.com/

3 comments:

  1. NYC is a brand that has let me down in the past so I probably won't give this palette a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of that brand before, thanks for the honest review. =)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw