Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SALLY HANSEN



SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS LOTION



I really liked how this product looked on me. I have very white legs and I wanted an instant tan. Sally fits the bill. The product is a perfect leg makeup. It goes on smoothly without streaking. After you rub it in for just a minute it gives you a perfect, real looking, matte tanned skin tone. It also covers all those imperfections and hides those not so pretty shave bumps that you sometimes get on your ankles. It makes imperfections like spider veins, blemishes and age spots much less noticeable. Great to use just as a concealer or to give a matte tanned color. A little bit of this goes a long way, so a tube will last a long time. This has an even coverage and your real skin still shows through so it's not like putting an opaque product on that looks fake. Doesn't rub off on clothes or sweats off, also stays well through your shower without scrubbing. Just take your time applying and your are good to go. I would say a tube lasts 10-13 applications. Now that summer is here, I feel that I have the confidence to show my legs. This product came in 4 different shades ( Light, Medium, Tan and Deep).

My Tips
*To achieve natural looking coverage, I apply to newly shaven and moisturized legs.
* I use latex gloves
* Wait a couple of minutes for it to dry and put your clothes on.

BEFORE




AFTER USING SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS LOTION IN LIGHT/CLAIR




AFTER USING SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS LOTION IN TAN/BRONZE




INGREDIENTS



Price $12.00 each one for 4 fl oz/ 118 ml


Leave your comment. Thanks for reading.

For more information about sally Hansen click here:http://sallyhansen.com/

8 comments:

  1. wow girl,your legs look great!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, congratulations by blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those pins! Your legs look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow, it seems a great product doll! Wanna try it :D
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I never knew Sally had products like that. Will have to check that out, looks good. =)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw