Wednesday, July 10, 2013

FREEMAN BEAUTY


ECLOS LINE


ECLOS CELLULAR ACTIVATOR FACE SERUM



This is an AM and PM serum. The serum itself sinks into the skin really quick and doesn't leave an oily residue, or any residue. It can make my skin feel quite tight for the first few minutes after applying, but this feeling disappears and skin is left feeling soft and smooth. I always use this after cleansing my skin. I use a pearl size amount to cover my face and neck with a bit leftover for my hands. I also use it under my eyes and on my eyelids. I have combo skin and couldn't ask for a better formula. It is light and absorbs quickly. I usually use it in the morning and evening. I can see how adding this to my routine has made a difference. My fine lines and pores reduced significantly. I feel like this line used together (serum and cream) brightens your skin and makes it very even. This product has a clean, fresh smell. I quite like the packaging and personally prefer the pump to the squeezy tube dispenser a lot of serums have. I have been using this product for 5 weeks now.



Price $24.99 for 1.7 oz



ECLOS ANTI-AGING REGENERATIVE CREAM



It makes my skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated. I have been using it twice a day and it has never irritated or broken out my skin. Using this in conjunction with the Serum has actually erased most of the fine lines on my face. I use this as my day moisturizer because it's very light and absorbs quickly. After using this cream (5 weeks) I've noticed big changes in my skin. My complexion is brighter and more even, no dry patches, skin has cleared up, lines around my eyes and lips softened. I use less foundation now because my skin is in such great condition. Even when I take my make up off my skin is beautiful! The consistency, unlike some creams, this product feels quite light. It spreads smoothly, and gives you enough time to properly massage it in the skin before drying. Does not feel oily either. Very little is meant to be used, so it is best to apply it to small areas as opposed to your entire face all at once.



Price $24.99 for 2.0 oz

FORMULATED WITH
*Apple Stem Cells to rejuvenate and reduce wrinkles.
*Palmitoyl Oligopeptide/Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7 to counteract uneven skin tone.
*Palmitoyl Glycine to revitalize aging skin.
*Vitamin E to soften and Panthenol to boost moisture level.

FORMULATE WITHOUT
*Parabens.
*Sulfates.
*Synthetic Fragrances.
*Synthetic Dyes.
Mineral Oil or Petroleum.

Leave your comment. Thanks for reading ^_^

For more information about Freeman Beauty Product, click here: https://www.freemanbeauty.com/



9 comments:

  1. I always see eclos products at Rite-Aid...they look like a quality product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review hun, I'd love to try them especially the facial serum!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it. Thanks girlie! xoxo

      Delete
  3. never heard about this products before, so thanks for introduce us these...
    thanks
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thanks for commented ^_^

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw