Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ELEGANT TOUCH ENVY WRAPS 2013


ENVY WRAPS IN ACID GRAFFITI



These are a glamourous way to extend fashion to your fingertips! This can be use on fingers and toes, Envy Wraps mean you can create the celebrity look without the hefty salon price tag. I'm in love with these. I get compliments all of the time on them and no one believes that I do it myself. I've tried other brands but this is the best. I don't always have the time to go get my nails done professionally or wait for them to dry so this is a great alternative. They wear really well and look pretty awesome and they adhere perfectly! No wrinkles! No lifted areas on the edges! I'm currently on day six and no chips or tip wear yet! It took me about 10 minutes total, to push my cuticles back, applied base coat and file nails and apply. It was very easy and the sizes were perfect for me.  Another perk is because it comes with 18 nail wraps, if you do happen to mess up a few there are extras and you can easily cut one, super fun. Elegant Touch is extending their offering of 3D texturized nail wraps. This came in 12 different designs.



*Quick application
*Not drying time.
*Incredible 3D effects.


INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS 



Price $6.99

Leave your comment. Thanks for reading ^_^

For more informations about ELEGANT TOUCH NAIL click here: https: http://www.eleganttouch.com/ and http://www.zingusa.com/

6 comments:

  1. They look nice! I haven't tried nail stickers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hot! =) Got to get me some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds and looks good to me 2 !!!! i think it s the right price also. going to look for them and get them thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it, xoxo ^_^ ^_^

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw