Wednesday, July 24, 2013

COOLA FACE SUNSCREEN


COOLA CLASSIC AND PLANT UV UNSCENTED MOISTURIZER FACE SUNSCREENS SPF 30


These sunscreens are not oily at all and absorbs quickly. Great under makeup! No meltdown even in the summer heat. It is difficult to find a sunscreen that sinks into your skin without a trace. These sunscreens are good year round and in the summer I find that all I need in the morning is a good serum and one of these sunscreens. It's good for combination skin like mine, and even provides the lightest trace of moisturization which is great, love the antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and the Vitamin C. Once you smooth it on, you do have to wait a few seconds for it to dry. Next you can apply your makeup, believe me, I absolutely love them! It doesn't turn my skin into a white mask and best of all, it does not irritate my skin. I cannot stand any oiliness on my face and this passed the test with flying colors! 



ATTRIBUTES

1) Sensitive skin: perfect. No sting, no redness, no nothing. Brilliant! This is just the best, most elegantly formulated sunscreen for daily use I have ever tried and I have tried many. 
 2) SPF 30 with UVA&UVB protection! 
3) Goes on sheer and dries to a soft matte finish without a white cast so it's perfect under makeup or by itself.
 4) No "sunscreen" smell.
5) Moisturization: perfect for oily, treated skin. This product actually eliminates the need for me to wear a separate moisturizer! Happy Surprise.
6) No chemical sunscreens to irritate sensitive skin.
7) Easy-to-use packaging, small enough to go in my purse.

COOLA CLASSIC SUNSCREEN UNSCENTED MOISTURIZER SPF 30 

Anti-aging, Hypoallergenic, very lightweight, water resist for 40 minutes.

1) Consistency.
2) Final result and absorption.



Price $32.00

COOLA PLANT UV SUNSCREEN UNSCENTED MOISTURIZER SPF 30

Water resistant 80 minutes, transparent application. This is a little bit more thicker than the first one, zinc is the only active ingredient.


1) Consistency.
2) Final result and absorption.


Price $42.00

The is the absolute best product of this type on the market that I've ever found. Considering sunscreen is the single most important thing I put on my face all day, I don't mind paying a little more for reliable protection. And because this does not have all the usual disadvantages of daily sunscreens (no greasy feel, whitish cast, or unpleasant smell), I am really very happy to spend the money on such a well-formulated sunscreen.


Leave your comment. Thanks for reading.

For more information about COOLA SUNCARE click here: http://www.coolasuncare.com/

7 comments:

  1. I think it's great that it doesn't smell like most sunscreens do

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you have the best reviews, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! It is indeed hard to find a good sunscreen product for the face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really good one, let me know if you try it ;)

      Delete
  4. It is very important that a sunscreen provide full protection but many of products do not match all the requirements so according to these, this product is really helpful - Non Toxic Sunscreen

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw