Thursday, June 20, 2013


I saw this product on a TV commercial and decided to try it. My hair is thick. It is also past my shoulders and is dry and damaged from heat styling. I purchased the fig because it was supposed to be the best for dry and damaged hair. The directions say to use a minimum of 40 pumps (10 per section) for my hair! First of all, I tried to use 40 pumps and most of the conditioner fell out of my hair in chunks and washed down the drain. I even tried the wash, rinse and repeat and that was still a lot of product that ended up just falling out of my hair and washing down the drain. I only use 14 pumps of product and believe me this is more than enough for my hair! The results for me are the same whether I use the recommended amount of pumps or not. I guess I was hoping for a miracle because my hair has been looking not so healthy, but I didn’t get one. I have always washed my hair with conditioner, I use the Herbal Essences because they are silicone free and won’t leave any build up in my hair. I thought my hair would be like the women in the TV Commercial, lol, and although my hair is really soft, it is still frizzy and you can see a lot of breakage. I noticed that I was losing more hair in the shower that before using this product. The one really good thing this product did was relieve my dry and itchy scalp. All in all this wasn’t as great as the infomercial makes it out to be. I believe I get the same results washing my hair with conditioner. I will probably not be repurchasing. I am very happy that this works for some, but not for me.

 I bought the 32oz bottle for about $58

Leave a comment. Thanks for reading ^_^


  1. Thanks for the honest review. Had never seen this before but glad I know how other's feel about it.

  2. Hi Diane,

    Thanks for visiting me at My Sesame Seed Buns :-) I have a question... I recently received a sample of Wen Cleansing Conditioner, and I wasn't sure if you are suppose to shampoo your hair like normal first? Or just use the "cleansing" conditioner?

    1. Thank you so much for commented Kira, this product is designed to take the place of your shampoo, conditioner, let me know if it works for you xoxo

  3. wow thank you , always wanted to try it, well im not anymore ,like your review so u help me a lot in my decision, wont buy it :)