Tuesday, June 4, 2013



These lip balms arrived in their pretty silver square can that can be used for lots of things. The packaging of the lip balm is great. The art on the little cans gives a retro-cute look and they come nestled in a very sweet package. I was surprised at the size of the tin that the lip balms came in, it was much bigger than I expected as this product is 0.8 ounces (a traditional chapstick tube is 0.15 ounces), the tin goes a long way. They fit nicely into my purse. The various flavors/tints have a pleasant, but light scent, that goes on smoothly leaving a hint of color that looks natural and is not sticky. It's a dewy shine that is sooo pretty on, just about anyone of them. These work great at keeping my very dry lips moisturized. Best attribute of the lip balms are that they do stand out. Once applied, it stays on my lips. It did not become sticky residue and gooey which would have in turn made it easy to smudge onto my teeth and around the mouth well after having been applied. I really didn't have to worry about it which was a nice change of pace. Those are a must-have for my cosmetic's bag!. Keeps your lips moisturized for hours. I use it not only as a lip balm but to rube into my cuticles. I also use it for a hand moisturizer If i am stranded without lotion in my purse.

Smith's Strawberry

The strawberry scented balm smells and tastes like actual strawberries, not that fake stuff in most lip balms. 

Smith's Rosebud Salve

This has a light rose taste and smell.

Smith's Minted Rose

The scent is feminine and refreshing but not too strong. This is my favorite because I like the little minty tingle sensation on my lips.


I will buy this product? Yes! But It will take a lot to finish these.

Price $ 16 for the Lip Balm Trio, each one 0.8 oz or 22 g.

I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincere opinions.

For more informations about ROSEDUB PERFUME COMPANY click here: https: http://www.rosebudperfume.com/


  1. i need check those, looks great :)

  2. Thank you so much girls xoxo :D

  3. I love that these are so easy to take with you for touchups! I love a rose scent in colognes!

  4. When I was a little girl a man was selling the little round tins of Rosebud Salve door to door. His sale pitch was so good my mother bought a can because he was so funny. It turned out though that the product was amazing and she wished she had bought more because we had no idea how to find more of it. She used it sparingly and it lasted for years but finally was gone. I happened to stop at a little country store in a small store in Clinton Maine and there on the counter was Rosebud Salve. I immediately bought a can and asked where they had purchased it and they said a man was selling them out of his car wholesale for retail so she had no idea how to buy more. Thank you for sharing this post.