Monday, June 10, 2013


These eye pencils are custom and created to be unique and not replicated the ordinary shades in the market place. All shades contain Antioxidant and vitamins which help to protect the eye area from daily exposure to destructive elements.
These are a gorgeous eye pencils, goes on smooth (with no pulling or tugging) and stays exactly as you applied it all day (no smudging or fading). These are a wonderful everyday usable eyeliners, in my opinion. They are easy to smudge a bit if you're going for a more smokey look. It's a great product and color if you don't have a lot of time in the morning, some black mascara and some of these eye pencils on the top and bottom lash lines and you're ready to go. It makes a pretty noticeable difference without standing out too much. Not too strong. Perfect for people with green, brown or hazel eyes. I like the lasting power and color pay off. They have a very wide color selection of 30 different shades. I would for sure go out and get more colors in this line. 


This is a very pretty gold color, I use it particularly under my lower lashes and in the corner of my eye almost as a highlighter. It looks a lot more natural than a white pencil & blends into my skin just beautifully for a subtle finish. I've started to use this as basic for my day look and it works just fine since it has no sparkles. I like the pencil format rather than using a gold shadow, its quicker & less messy plus easier to travel with when I'm on the road for work, but I particularly like this color & I haven't found anything else that looks so good on my skin tone. I like lining my waterline with colors outside of the typical black/brown/white liners, and this color is absolutely gorgeous.

 This liner really brings out the brown in my eyes.


This is a metallic dark purple that stays on, glides well and very pigmented. It does look good on the inner lid, waterline and saturated into my eyelashes. I like the easy to blend qualities and that it doesn't bother my eyes in any way. It is a gorgeous color. This is one of my favorite summer colors. This goes well with a fuschia, nude,orange, or pink lipstick. When I came home, my sister kept asking me what eyeliner I used and how beautiful it was.

This is one of my favorite summer colors.

Price $6.99 each one.

Eyeliner Pencil Ingredients

Carnauba Wax, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax (Japan Wax), Candelilla Wax, Beeswax (Cire d’abeille), Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceride, Shea Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Vitamin A, Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitamin D, Wheat Germ Oil, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Safflower Seed Oil, Vitamin K, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract. May contain: Carbon Black (CI77266), Glitter, Ultramarine Blue (CI77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (DI77892), Ironoxide Red (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Ironoxide Yellow (CI77492).  

Buy 2, Get 1 Free.  Buy 4, get 2 free, and so on. To take advantage of the promotional offer log onto:
 and choose the pencil colors that you would like to purchase from the "Shop Now" screen then click on the “promotional offers” link. The cost for each pencil is $6.99.  On this page you will see in purple 3 "Click Here" links. Click on the top one. The user name and password for this section is the same word:  Healthy. Choose your free pencils and proceed to check out. If you choose First Class mail, the shipping cost will be very minimal.


  1. We appreciate your evaluation of our natural eyeliner pencils. Salons and spas are especially interested to retail the pencils in their stores. We have beautiful display styles available.

  2. What a great review, thank for sharing your review.