Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FREEMAN BEAUTY


ECLOS DAILY HIDRAPRIMER SPF 30 ANTI-AGING



This primer is a superior sunscreen! It is very lightweight and very moisturizing. I applied the primer and it actually seemed to make my skin look brighter and evened out. It gives good natural, matte coverage. Under makeup it was a wonderful and effective primer. My makeup lasted all day and all evening and did not wear unevenly. I find that I do not need to use an additional moisturizer when I use this product, which is terrific. The following days I just used the primer alone, as a sunscreen, and I worked outside in the hot sun. My face did not burn or tan. That is exactly how I wanted it to be. I not only would purchase this product, but I will be using it daily this Summer and I highly recommend it as a sunscreen on its own, even with just a dab of powder over it. The sunscreen is a mechanical (physical) block of 4.0% titanium dioxide, and the product is oil-free and alcohol-free. Doesn't accentuate my pores. It lasted all day with no shine breakthrough and no itching or irritation from the sunscreen. The best part about this is the SPF 30. Not only that, but the ingredients zinc and titanium dioxide are the anti-aging ingredients needed in SPF to protect from UVA rays. Most face makeup or skin product lacks this.

1) I Apply small dots on my face.
2) I Blend the primer into my skin.
3) Final Result, just using this primer.



FORMULATED WITH
*Apple Stem Cells to rejuvenate and reduce wrinkles.
*Soy to hydrate and firm.
*Iron Oxides for a natural tint and SPF 30 defense.
*Gotu Kola to boost collagen, helping to improve skin firmness and elasticity.

FORMULATE WITHOUT
*Parabens.
*Sulfates.
*Synthetic Fragrances.
*Synthetic Dyes.
Mineral Oil or Petroleum.


SPECIF PRODUCT DIRECTIONS

INGREDIENTS 

Not tested on animals
Price $15.99


Leave your comment. Thanks for read ^_^

For more information about Freeman Beauty Product, click here: https://www.freemanbeauty.com/

12 comments:

  1. These look interesting! It kinda sucks though that most primers, it seems, are not oil-free :/ My very oily, acne-prone skin does NOT approve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this primer, been looking for the perfect one for summer so i'll def have to give this a try since it doesnt make you skin oily or leave spots. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... Really need to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks my beautiful girls xoxo <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog, sounds like a great product. Looking forward to seeing more posts!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey D.. what a fantastic blog! You know me as HoneyB22 on Facebook!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! hun, thank you so much for commented xoxo

      Delete
  7. i have this one 2 but didnt try it yet sounds good thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Let me know what you think :D

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw