Wednesday, June 26, 2013

EVERYDAY MINERALS MAKEUP



The following products are all powder consistent, eco-friendly, organic and vegan makeup products with no animal testing.

FOUNDATION


I am the shade Medium Beige Neutral. This doesn't make me itch or break out ; gives my normal-dry skin a lovely natural look while providing great coverage. Doesn't look cakey or 'made up' (unless I really pack it on or don't buff it in well, then it can), doesn't feel like I have foundation on and doesn't require much, if any, touchup during an average day. It also does not settle into the laugh lines I have. A little of this truly does go a long way.

Price $14.99 for a full size product

MULTI-TASKING CONCEALER


Covers dark circles under eyes and redness around nose wonderfully. This is perfect for Fair to light complexions. The mineral concealer matches my skin tone very well. It conceals better than my cream concealer that left an unnatural patch on my blemishes. This, however, looks much more natural. It covers and it blends well. Never have I imagined a concealer in powder form that would cover so well!  Maybe I did not know better but I never trusted mineral concealers before. I wanted to try this one on a whim and, voila! It covers! And it covers very well.

Price $5.99

LUCENT POWDER IN PEARL BEIGE




Been using it for a month and a half, and
I love the subtle-healthy glow it gives to my face, without shimmer. This powder is exactly what I like, great texture and not dry or cakey. Sometimes I use it as a highlighter too.

Price $9.99

AMBROSIA BLUSH




They look so natural and they last well on the face. These blush is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way! It is a true rose shade. This blush is very sheer and wearable and the staying power is excellent. It blends beautifully and the shades are lovely. Hard to describe until you try them, but they make your skin kind of glowThe color selection is also very impressive, you're sure to find more than one to suit your complexion. This is One of my favorites, a perfect natural pink that looks amazing for every day wear. When I applied it I remember thinking, "wow, i look really pretty"! 

Price $10.99

FINAL LOOK WITH EVERYDAY MINERALS MAKEUP


NOTE
They also offer a try me kit to test your product out before you purchase the large size.


Leave your comment. Thanks for read.

For more information about Everyday Minerals Makeup click here: http://www.everydayminerals.com/store/

10 comments:

  1. That looks amazing*_* I've always wanted one with minerals, but I couldn't find a good one until now. Maybe I'll try this. thank you!:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome hun, let me know if you try it xoxo ^_^

      Delete
  2. Oh wow thanks, I will have to check into these. I love that they are eco friendly and organic. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I haven't used mineral powder in years. I forget how it was. Great review

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw