Monday, June 24, 2013

2N LOVE COSMETICS


LOVE SPELL LIPSTICKS


These lipsticks are 2 in 1 heart shaped lipstick in the middle and translucent lip balm outside, for me 2nd love really came with a very different and original idea. I have never seen this before. These lipsticks are very lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable long-wear. Slick in use, applies without need of a top coat and still last up to 4 hours of wear, depending on what I'm eating/drinking during the time. Won't feather or transfer, and the color stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated. The color selection is superb and they are very inexpensive for such high quality. These lipsticks come in a black bullet with hearts design package with shades on the bottom to give a brief idea of the shade that you may like. Overall, very girly and a cute and friendly package without fragrance or taste. These lipsticks came in 12 different shades.


BUTTERFLY

This is my favorite, it is a coral-pink with a little bit of shimmer in it. It's not too warm, it's not cool, it's just right. Coral lips are so hot right now! I have a couple of other Coral-Pink lippies but this one is by far one of my favorites. This is incredibly creamy-this lipstick applies like a dream and covers very evenly. You don't need a gloss over it. I have been loving bright lipstick colors for summer on pale skin tones such as mine, and this looks amazing with a cooler blush and a smokey eye for a night out. Love it.


UNCONDITIONAL

To me it is the perfect for everyday use, It is just a nice light pink neutral color. Not too chalky, and very creamy, with no sparklies or glitter, It's a cremesheen, which is great for me because I prefer satin finishes over matte any dayThis would make a good office/casual daytime color, as it's fairly natural-looking and inoffensive.

SWATCHES

Price $5.99 each one.

Leave your comment. Thanks for read.

For more information about 2nd Love Cosmetics, click here: http://www.2ndlovecosmetics.com/

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That one is my favorite, thanks hun xoxo

      Delete
  2. Luv reading your reviews...very honest.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!!!! this is my first time visiting your blog, this is a great post and you have a great blog also... I love it! please come visit my blog some day, I have great projects and you´ll be very welcome...
    kisses dear
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write wonderful reviews! I enjoy following your blog =)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw