Thursday, May 16, 2013



What this products claims

Hydrogel masks deliver 11-18% more moisture than traditional skin care sheet masks. Hydrogel melts unto your skin, reacting directly to your skin's temperature. It effectively locks in moisture, while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating agents to penetrate at levels twice greater than other moisturizers. This easy-t-use mask has stem cells extracted from the lotus flower, which promote the division of skin cells, enhancing the skin's intrinsic ability to renew itself. Its gel-like texture contours to your face leaving it soft and hydrated, while refining fine lines and wrinkles. Its cool and refreshing formula, coupled with powerful bio-cleansing abilities, removes dead skin cells, cleans, refines and leaves skin smooth and glowing. For normal, oily, or acne-pro skin, its natural extracts work to clear out pores without irritation, while its hydrating ingredients deliver oil-free moisture, ensuring that your skin is never over dried a and always beautifully vibrant.

My Personal experience 

I scrubbed my face before using this mask, and I did it at night to take full advantage of any kind of moisture absorbing into my skin. The mask comes in two parts. You have to carefully take it out of the package. I placed the first part of the mask on the top part of my face, followed by the lower part. If felt soothing and cool. I kept it on for 30-40 min and when I took it off, I massaged the remaining mask essence that was on the mask package on to my face and neck. The next morning I was very surprised by the difference on how my face looked and felt. My skin was so fresh and incredibly hydrated afterward, it really energizes aging skin without the prickly stinging in some other masks. Soothing and calming effect, I have noticed that this mask really helps keep my skin glowing. Believe me ladies, I have used them all. This is a fantastic product, really like a professional facial at home.

Mask First Top Half

Mask Complete

Next Morning

In this photo I just have a under eyes concealer and lip gloss

*Intense oil-free moisture
*Brightens dull skin.
*Tightens pores.
*Refines fine lines.
*Controls sebum.
*Calms and Soothes.
*Tones and Refreshes.

Inside package


Price $8.90 Each one

I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincere opinions.

For more informations about Rachel K Cosmetics and Skin Care click here:


  1. What a funny-looking mask, I have never seen anything like this :-) Your skin looks incredible the morning after!

  2. What's up? I'm Steven. I think your blog is awesome. I am following. I hope you can check out my website: and FOLLOW. Thanks talk to you soon :)