Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ELEGANT TOUCH 2013 COLLECTION


TREND NAILS IN PINK SKY AND LACE



Have fun and add some glamour to your looks with these beautiful nails. These nails are inspired by fashion and celebrity trends. UV Gel Technology provides that added benefit of a salon gel meaning that the nail won't scratch and the nail stays bright and strong for the entire wear. These press on nail tabs are of high quality. They hold nails on tight for quite a long time.  They are so easy to put on, remove, and a very convenient length (short) they are "thinner" and feel natural. These nails are just so well done with fun-fashion designs & colors. I have no trouble matching the nails to my natural nail beds; they look professional every time and I LOVE the break-off tabs, they don't leave that chintzy fake-looking "break off" mark on the nail when you snap them off, just a clean finish. The nails last a long time, too (when applied correctly). I've been wearing mine for about a week now and it looks like the first day. (I'm a mom and I use a lot my hands; these are so practical) This came in 7 different fun designs (Pink Star, Lace, Rainbow Leopard, Pink Sky, Feather, Purple Zebra and Pink Leopard).


ELEGANT TOUCH TREND NAIL IN PINK SKY




ELEGANT TOUCH TREND NAILS IN LACE



My Tips
Make sure your nails are very clean before applying the adhesive tabs. Take your time and make sure the tabs and nails "fits" the nails (covers from left-to-right). Once you put the nails on, break off the little tabs and you are ready to go! when I want my press-nail to last even longer, I always use nail glue as an alternative to adhesive tabs.



ATTRIBUTES
*perfect looking (they produce uniform, symmetrical, clean designs).
*wide variety from natural to flashy.
*they are less damaging to your nails, I think, than acrylics, gels, etc.
*you don't have to wait for them to grow out to get "filled".
*no sitting in the salon forever. These beautiful nails are on in 5 mins or less.
*Great quality.

*Don't Break.
*Not cheap looking.
*Natural Look.


SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AND INGREDIENTS 



Price $ 7.99


Which one is your favorite?

I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincere opinions.

For more informations about ELEGANT TOUCH NAIL click here: https: http://www.eleganttouch.com/ and http://www.zingusa.com/

12 comments:

  1. omg the pink nails are so pretty, i wan those <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ulta Beauty stores or ULTA.com!

      Delete
  3. Hello Diane.
    The pink ones are awesome, I want them :)
    I also really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for check my blog ^_^

      Delete
  4. oohhh very pretty nails!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog btw and I just started following by email!
    Great reviews you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, right!. Thank you so much for commented Lea xoxo ^_^

      Delete
  6. Just came across to ur Blog.its lovely.
    I’m following u
    Recently I hav started my blog n I’m quite new to blogging world. I wld be glad if u do visit my blog nd show love by following me at my gfc,bloglovin, twitter nd fb fan page. It wld be ur kind appreciation.

    http://wonted-girl.blogspot.com/

    Hav a nice day…Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to find your blog but says error that blog doesn't exist :(

      Delete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw