Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ELEGANT TOUCH 2013 COLLECTION POLISHED NAILS



POLISHED NAILS IN CHERRY ROSE 312




These polished nails are a clever way to get long-lasting color with a perfect finish. UV Gel Technology provides that added benefit of a salon gel, meaning the nail won't chip, the topcoat won't scratch and the nail stays bright and strong for the entire wear. I am typing perfectly and easily right now wearing them for the 7th day. I have showered several times, cleaned, washed dishes, gone out, etc. and they are holding strong. They still look as good as the first day I put them on and the shine still looks like a "fresh" manicure. They don't chip, scratch, or anything. They are thick enough to feel secure, and that they will not split or pop off BUT, they aren't so thick that they feel like you are wearing some massive chunk of plastic at the end of your finger. To be honest, I hardly notice them now, except for how good they look. They are so easy to put on and are the perfect short length. I really like these nails because they look just like a professional manicure without the waste of time or money that you would experience by going to a salon. The best part is the convenience of having all of my nails done in less than five minutes and being able to do them myself with ease. They are easy to remove too and don't damage my natural nails. If you follow the directions, these nails will last. These are some of the reasons why I have switched from acrylics to tabs and glue-ons. When I tell people about them, no one can believe they're not salon. To me they are obviously not salon done, salon nails never come out so flawless ;) 


MY TIPS
Make sure your nails are very clean before applying the adhesive tabs, push your cuticle down. Make sure the tabs and nails "fits" the nails. Once you put the nails on, break off the little tabs. When I want my press-nail to last even longer, I always use nail glue as an alternative to adhesive tabs.



 These nails come in 8 different colors: Ethereal Rose, Wisteria, Cherry Rose, Coral, Smile red, Garnet, Acai Berry and Jet Black.



SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION AND INGREDIENTS


Price $7.99


Which one is your favorite?

I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincere opinions.

For more informations about ELEGANT TOUCH NAIL click here: https: http://www.eleganttouch.com/ and http://www.zingusa.com/

11 comments:

  1. very pretty shade:) ur nails look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want those but in a black shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those nails! Follow me via GFC and I'll follow you, doll. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great review! Those nails look great on your pretty hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet, you're hilarious xoxo <3 ^_^

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those are nice nails, I tried some recently and they were not long enough for my nails!

    You said you followed by email so I returned the request and signed up to follow you by email as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used nail stickers before, but they look nice.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw