Monday, May 6, 2013

COSMETIQUE COSMETICS


About Cosmetique
Founded in 1974, Cosmetique is a Beauty Boutique that has all your needs covered! With many different brands for you to discover. They offer different Beauty products like Makeup, Skin Care, Fragrances, Body lotions and more.

Sistina Cafe Colori Eyeshadow Palette


This is a very warm palette. This was inspired by the beauty of Italy and the design of this palette is just beautiful. With two darker colours, one medium toned colour and two lighter colours, this palette can give you cute different styles and is great to experiment with the range of different natural colors, you have several options for a light smoky eye, natural look or an office appropriate version. The shadows go on really smoothly, they lasted on me without creasing. Every shade is easy to blend and the shadows have great staying power, Some palettes make it difficult to mix and match, but these five work together so beautifully, it's almost fool proof.


Swatches


Attributes
*Gorgeous neutral palette, that leans cool.
*Silky, no fallout*subtle shimmer.
*colors blend easily.
*Beautiful packaging.

*Long lasting.
*Great Staying Power.

Price $18


Sistina Tuscan Sun Contour Wand


This is a multipurpose cosmetic that contour, highlight  and sculpt can be use on your cheeks, lips or eyes with a cream based and with a neutral bronze shade is suitable for all types of skin. It glides on and blends like a dream. It's non-greasy, non-sticky, feels light on the skin, has great lasting power, doesn't settle in and enhance my pores, and dries to a smooth, powder feel but without looking powdery if that makes sense. There's also no added fragrance and the pigmentation's just right, It's not so overly pigmented that I have to worry about it giving me clown cheeks, but it's not under-pigmented that I need to keep applying to build up color. If I'm in a hurry this is something I can just swipe or dab onto my cheeks, eyes or lips and blend quickly with my fingers or a brush. You can do pretty much anything with it. Really good if you don't want to carry a lot of products with you, It give me a very natural looking, like my color had come from the sun. It's easily the most natural "early summer"- type bronzer I've ever used. I'm also happy that these haven't broken me out one bit.


1) With Flash
2) Without Flash


Attributes
*Natural Bronzer Look.
*Multipurpose cosmetic.
*Smooth.
*Blends Easily.
*Good quality.

Price $15.50

Sistina Duo-Tone Lipcolor in Paola Pink


This is three lipsticks in one, the intense, vibrant color makes a striking impact all day, shimmer/frosted for evening shine or mix both anytime for a bold statement of color, The formula is extraordinary! This lipstick is a beautiful sheer, neutral rose-pink shade without blue or orange undertones. To me, it looks very much like the natural color of baby's lips, this will the perfect shade for wear everyday, specially on summer time when you just want a little bit of sheer on your lips. I really like the continual moisturizing and cushiony feeling of the lipstick, and I cannot get over how long it lasts. This came in 8 different shades.


 On My Lips
1) One half of the lipstick
2) The other half of the lipstick




1) One half of the lipstick
2) The other half of the lipstick
3) Both Colors of the lipstick Together


Attributes
*Contains Vitamine E.
*Long Wearing.
*Moisturizer.
*Smooth.
*Beautiful Colors.
*Three Different Lipstick on one.

Price $10.50


My Final Look of the Day with Cosmetique Sistina Brand Cosmetics



What is your favorite product from Cosmetique?

I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincere opinions.

For more information about Cosmetique click here: http://www.cosmetique.com/ and http://www.cosmetique.com/shop/hierarchy21.aspx?h_id=65

1 comment:

  1. beautiful palette, do you know if they have special discounts? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw