Tuesday, April 16, 2013


Your hips, bum, thighs, knees and calves.

* Increase the metabolic rate during exercise by UP TO 18% vs. a standard garment when Zaggora clothing was worn for at least 30 minutes during exercise.
* Be safe during high-intensity aerobic exercise since core body temperature did not exceed acceptable, exercise-induce elevations.


* Thinner, lighter and more flexible than the originals.
* Reinforced taped back rise seam.
* Curved seams contour your figure along your natural curves and have fantastic slimming effect.


* Curved flat-lock seams follow and flatter your body's curves.
* Light, flexible compression fit supports your body and creates a smooth silhouette.

The Zaggora Hot Line of products has been extensively tested in both the US and UK for effectiveness and safety.

  1). Outside
2). Inside


I took the ZAGGORA 2 weeks Challenge. I want to note that After and Before I used these pants I was going to the gym the same amount of time which is three days a week for 60 min and I didn't change my diet or anything so I can see the real results. These pants are flattering, and even though they fit tightly, they didn't make me look bulky. The big question in my mind was whether they would make a difference in my workout, and I'm delighted to say they did. The fabric inside the pants intensified my exercise, by working with my natural body heat so the more activity the better. These pants will make you look FABULOUS & give you so much confidence when working out at the gym/in public. They are a little thicker than your average yoga pant so you sweat more - but it's okay because A) you are supposed to be working up a sweat, and B) no one will see you sweat in these. You will not have any embarrassing sweat marks drawing unwanted attraction to your crotch/butt area like with some other yoga pants, and another pro is that I notice that they have really improved the appearance of cellulite which is great. These pants are pretty cute for workout attire and they fit like a glove, When I run/walk on the treadmill, I almost always feel "the burn" in my hips and legs first and typically about 7 minutes in. These are breatheable and stretchy and just about the most comfortable workout pant I've ever owned, not to mention they hold everything in place and make you look your best...you know, for those that are judgemental at the gym. I definitely recommend these! On this challenge I lost with these pants 5 extra pounds already and 2.5 centimeters on my hips, legs and abs zone so I am very happy with the results.

1). Before
2). After 2 weeks using Zaggora Hot Pants

NOTE: Remember there are no miracles when we want to lose weight,  you need to combine exercise and a good diet to see the results.


I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about Zaggora Sports Line click here: http://zaggora.com/


  1. Never heard of these before. Sounds interesting. Would love to try and see for myself if it works or not!keep us update with the results please

  2. I just subscribed,Highly energetic blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

  3. I’ve heard about these everywhere! I’ve been wanting to try a pair and your post just convinced me to get on it haha! Great review and thanks for share

  4. It looks like they only come in black - yuck! Don't they make any other colours? How about light grey? And what stores carry them? I don't shop online. They always want credit cards and I don't use them!

    1. They have a new style now, Atomica Hot Pants in black/gray color, here is the link: http://zaggora.com/us_en/atomica-hotpants/ and for more information you can contact them on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/zaggora Thanks for your comment.

    2. Light grey isn't usually the best color to sweat in! It generally gets darker where it gets damp!