Monday, April 29, 2013



This is a month makeup subscription box from starlooks cosmetics. This box came with 3 or 4 FULL SIZE PRODUCT for $15. I think the value for this box is excellent because the cost of all product will be much higher along, other plus is that if you love one product or all, you can always come back to starlooks site and buy the product individually in different colors, also you can purchase past month's starboxes or send them as a gift. Plus for every dollar your spend in the starlooks site you can get points for free products.

In my Starbox this month I received


I really prefer a more dramatic lash for everyday, and this is one product I must use to get that look. I curl my lashes, then apply one coat of this primer, followed by my usual Lash mascara. I build up the mascara. This primer helps to lengthen and thicken my lashes, it really makes a difference on application of your mascara, and it protects your eyelashes from falling eyelashes, I really love how this noticeably extends the tips of my lashes. I also like to wiggle it in the base of my lashes to make them fuller looking.

                         1) without primer but with one coat of Mascara
                         2) with primer and one coat of mascara
                         3) with primer and second coat of mascara

Retail Prize $15


This is a mix of lipstick and lipgloss. It's a beautiful true Nude Pink with quite a bit of life to it. This color will be extremely flattering on any skin tone. If you have light lips and want that "Nude Lip/Smokey Eye", or even if you just want a totally natural look. The versatility of the color is great, It can brighten up my whole face and give me the classic pink lip, even with my pigmented lips. This lipstick has no shimmer, but it has a shine, which I love. It's also really moisturizing, which is really important since I have dry lips. The pigmentation and creaminess is also really nice and doesn't feel heavy or dry at all. It lasts for a really long time, and fades really evenly. Even if I have flaky lips, this doesn't accentuate the flakiness, which is another plus. This came in 24 different colors.
smell/taste: zero, zip, nada! lovely and non-offensive!

Retail Prize $11


I have tried another mineral loose powders, and it gave me pimples all over my face within 3 days, I wanted a good quality loose powder, to help with mattify my look, setting my makeup. I use this powder every day to set my makeup and I think it's absolutely brilliant, since I apply the powder mainly on my t-zone and under-eye area, it does a good job of brightening my face. I really like the finish. The powder is very finely milled. It is very slight, almost non-existent. This mineralize Loose powder came in 6 different shades.

Retail Prize $19


With this Lip Balm my lips look and feel a lot softer at the end of the day than I have noticed with other lip balms. The mint is noticeable but not in a stinging or you just spilled mint schnaaps all over yourself kind of way. Because is not tinted I use it more frequently, and I find it gives my lips a nice shine. I really love that it doesn't have the funky taste so many spf balms have. The scent is only noticeable during application and quickly fades after a few minutes or so. I'd say that this has average staying power but after it does wear off, it definitely leaves behind soft, beautiful lips with no yucky residue at all! Plus application is a breeze so I don't mind reapplying every couple of hours.

                                                   Retail Prize $5

This April starbox is worth nearly $50, awesome!

If you are interested in subscribing, enter where it says "how did you hear about Starlooks?" Please let them know I sent you. Thank you ^_^
To Subscribe please click here:

 What is your favorite product from Starlooks?

I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincere opinions.


  1. Don't. Need. Another. Subscription.
    You're making it hard!,everything looks great, I want try the mascara primer

  2. You are making me want this box!the mascara primer is very impress and the lipstick color is lovely ;)

  3. Great review, looks like a great box to subscribe to :)

  4. looks like a great box!! might get me one hehe

    1. Yea, I know , Thank you so much for commented Guadalupe ^_^