Thursday, April 18, 2013

HEY DUDE SHOES




I had been looking for a pair of shoes like this that would not give me blisters or pinch my feet. The fabric is so soft, that I can wear them all day long and do alot of walking too. They have the perfect amount of arch support, my feet start to ache if I dont have any arch support. These shoes are great and match most every outfit. Really stylish Vittoria blue Womens Slip on with a quilted insole cushioned at the instep and heel, giving great walking comfort, whether at the beach or walking around town. These shoes are very cute and cushy!! They are extremely comfortable. Seems to be true to size as well. Brand new, they were some of the most comfy slip ons I've ever received. No "break in" required. These are  perfect for traveling - easy on/easy off. Well made, I will wear them often this summer.  Just love the quality and particularly I like the way these fit. I have gotten so many compliments on them. 



PROS
*The cushioned insole and arch support.
*Excellent quality.
*Good price.
*Cute designs.
*Comfortable.
*Friendly materials.
*True size.
*Flex and Fold technology 
*Slip on or Lace up option 
*Lightweight.




Price $25.00


I received this product for review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about Hey Dude Shoes click here: http://www.heydudeshoes.com/us/index.php




2 comments:

  1. I really like these too!! I like how casual they are!! awesome! I wish I had some and I love that they are slip ons! Great review

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw