Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ESSENCES LIPS AND NAILS SPRING/SUMMER 2013


ESSENCE KISS CARE LOVE LIP BALM



I have this on 02 Purple Berries. This lip balm has a very gentle texture, very moisturizing and pampering thanks to its premium castor oil ingredients. The highlight: a refreshing and natural look with their subtle color-dispersion. the scent was very nice, and it gave a nice sheen and naturally glossy look to my lips.

 I really like this lip balm. let me tell you why:
*Packaging: cute colours, convenient, pocket friendly
*Application: easy and smooth,  it seems to melt onto my lips as I put it on, so my lips just feel all glossy and plump.
*Smell: very light fruity, this lip balm smell amazing.
*Feel: not greasy, moisturizing, the texture is satiny smooth, but not oily like some other lip  balms, it makes me look like I'm wearing a nice clear lip gloss.
*Taste: doesn't taste like anything so I'm not tempted to constantly lick my lips and "eat" all the product away.

Available in four beautiful, trendy colors ( Fruit crush, Purple berries, fruitylicious and  caribbean sunrise ). 

PRICE $1.99



NAILS
ESSENCES FRENCH GLAM NAIL STICKERS


This are super cute and lovely  designs. Glam it French! These NEW nail stickers create a cool look with their trendy images to ensure absolutely eye-catching nails! They do peel off easily you have to use at least one top coat if using on nails. Will be great for any age to add to nails/toe nails for that wow factor. Will go great with a lager number of different nail colors. This is the perfect final touch for your nails :)

contains 27 stickers

PRICE $1.99


ESSENCE FRENCH MANICURE TIP GUIDES


These are a great inventionPractical little helpers for the perfect French manicure look! Simply stick onto tips of your nails and cover with nail polish. These guides are slightly thicker which made applying them super easy and when it came time to pull them off it didn't lift the polish. The stickers adhered really well to the nail, so polish did not seep through messing up a perfect line. There are 30 guides in this package.

HOW I USE IT
I apply a base coat, let it dry for a few minutes, then stick on the french tip guides. They stick onto the nail very well and prevent your tip color from seeping underneath the guide. They are very easy to remove and do not leave adhesive residue; just pull from one end.

PRICE $0.99


I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about Essence Makeup Products click here: http://www.essence.eu/us/home.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw