Tuesday, April 2, 2013

ESSENCE EYES SPRING/SUMMER 2013

ESSENCE 3D DUO EYESHADOW



I have the color 09 Irresistible Chocolates and These are perfect for my brown eyes. The colors in this palette are matched perfectly, when used together they give a soft, shimmery 3D effect that subtly enhances the eyes. The powder is very soft and blendable and I wasn't really expecting this to be that pigmented. I actually only needed to do 2 layers of color to get the look I wantI was surprised that the colors go on pretty well instead of being sheer. I've been using the lighter brown on my lid and the dark brown in the crease and sometimes as eyeliner. The colors are so pretty and natural for daytime when used dry. The texture is really nice and I love how they have a shimmer without being overly sparkly. You turn up the drama when these are wet, the color just pop up so gorgeous, but the colors don't make it too over the top. I think these are great coordinating colors that would work well for most eye colors. The texture is so smooth and fine and it's a joy to apply. I been using this over 1 week & it does last from 9 am - 9pm for me. This  Six duo eyeshadows came in the colors ( Irresistible chocolate, Irresistible purrple, Irresistible first love, Irresistible caramel cream, Irresistible mermaid kiss and  Irresistible smoky eye ). each with two perfectly aligned shades

Note : I used this eyeshadow without primer


The numbers 1 and 2 are with the wet shadow


My look of the day with this eyeshadows step by step

 price $3.49


ESSENCE STAYS NO MATTER WHAT 24H WATERPROOF VOLUME MASCARA



I have this on black color, this mascara performs really really well. I've been floundering trying to find something that gave me volume and held curl. My lashes are very straight. I tried three different high-end mascaras just to watch the curl fall out before I even finished my makeup. This one goes on nicely, does not clump, gives me great-looking lashes and doesn't come off at all. It Holds curl amazingly well. It makes my lashes look defined, really long and just beautiful, adding the Thickens and Lengthens that I needIt does not budge for 24hr.


With zero mascara, one coat up and one coat down



PRICE $ 4.99




ESSENCE STAYS NO MATTER WHAT WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL



I have it in 02 Stunning Brown shade and it has such a nice deep, rich colour. Its soft and creamy too so no tugging while putting it on. It doesn't smudge, lasts really long,  shade with an excellent staying power (couple of times I went to sleep without removing my liner - that was the only makeup I was wearing- it still looked lovely the next day. It had just faded and smudged a little bit!). Great staying power. I also use this in my water line and lasts for ever. It seriously lasts all day and it is totally waterproof, which is why you have to use a good eye makeup remover to take it off (16 or 17 hours ) no smudging or fading and without irritating my sensitive eyes. It was very easy to work with. The pigment is good for blending if you need to apply eye shadow over it. I didn't use primer.
Available in three STAYS no matter what colors. ( Midnight Black, Stunning Brown and Smokey Grey). 



PRICE $1.99




ESSENCES NIGHT CLUB GLAMOUR TO GO PALETTE



I have the color 04 Already Midnight Packaging is super girly and very cute. The colours are absolutely superb. Not just the quality and staying power but also very blendable and simply put all colours just looks amazing, this will fit into even the tiniest party clutch, so it'd be easy to travel with. This palette has a various finishing effects create expressive "night-on-the-town". The variety of "deep Grays" colors make it easier to create variety of Smokey-eye makeup. The color last long and did not smudge easily. The colors are very pigmented. The eyeshadows become exactly like they look in the palette. This has become my primary nighttime-look product, it has exactly what you need for an amazing smokey eye. Very rock n roll look. The shadows are so soft, it takes no effort to blend. Available in two color palettes (Dance-til-dawn and already midnight) with an optimized brush and sponge applicator. 



PRICE $4.49

I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about Essence Makeup Products click here: http://www.essence.eu/us/home.html 


6 comments:

  1. I luv this look cant wait to try it!! I never seen them at any of the stores where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your can find this in Ulta store, Thank you so much for your comment Sussan :)

      Delete
  2. Do you know if they have a online promo discount??? my favorite is the night club eyeshadow, you look so pretty <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't Mile sorry, glad to heard that. Thank you so much ^_^

      Delete
  3. ooo so pretty, I love that you complete a look with the products you review!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw