Wednesday, March 6, 2013


This is a great product if you want the pick-up kick of a caffeinated cola, but without the high fructose corn syrup, phosphoric acid, and artificial sweeteners. This cola has the caffeine but is sweetened with natural stevia and erythritol (similar to xylitol). To me, the flavor is similar to, but better than, diet Coke and Pepsi, it doesn't have the bad taste of phosphoric acid and the most import like a mom I like how my kids can have a soda without me worrying about chemicals damaging their little bodies. Tastes good so If you're a Coke drinker and looking for a healthier alternative to getting your daily fix, then Zevia is the the answer and also they have 15 different flavors that you can try. Unlike other diet sodas, Zevias still retain a traditional cola taste.

Here is one healthy recipe with Zevia cola

Baked Zevia Cola BBQ Chicken


Chicken breasts, thighs, the whole thing. Whatever you fancy. This recipe is enough to cover a whole chicken comfortably. 8oz zevia cola, 8oz tomato sauce, small handful of chopped shallots, 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp chopped garlic, salt and pepper to taste.


* Combine all ingredients except for the chicken in a large bowl, stir ans season with salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate for a couple of hours if you can. If not, no worries, it still very tasty and tender without it.

*Bake at 350 degrees for roughly 35-60 minutes until the chicken reaches 165 degrees internally. The timing will depend on the size and cut of your chicken, your oven, altitude and its general willingness to agree with you at that particular time. I make it yesterday for my family and they love it. Recipe courtesy of Zevia :)

I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about ZEVIA ZERO CALORIE SODA click here:


  1. Oh my god...I'm addicted to Coca Cola! No joke, I drink over 100 oz per day...I can drink a 12 pack in two days, no joke. I'm not fat. (6' 1" and 125 pounda) and I need this! :( Bad!

  2. I love Zevia, My favorite is the Dr Zevia!

  3. That sounds so unique. I can't have full calorie soda, so I'd love to try this.

  4. Nothing really has a better effect than good old fashioned water :D gone 5-6 months without one coke now

  5. I think I'll have to try these as well. I never would have thought to use these to cook with but from the picture it looks like it turned out great.