Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TROPICAL TRADITION GOLD LABEL VIRGIN COCONUT OIL



I always try to use natural products Before I found Tropical Traditions, I had used several other "name brand" coconut oils. Once I found but .none could compare! This is the highest quality organic coconut oil I have found and I believe the highest quality anywhere! Try this product and you will feel the difference, Other quality is that smells good. More often than not, coconut oil has this weird taste/smell. This has a very pleasant smell. I love this products because your can use it in so many different ways. Here is some of the uses I give to this: 


1) Hair conditioner or Deep Treatment
I use this as a hair conditioner by applying s teaspoon of Tropical Tradition Coconut Oil to my end and then running my fingers through my hair to distribute the rest, for a Dipper Treatment I rub a teaspoon of Tropical Tradition Coconut oil onto my dry scalp and gently work through the ends. I put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed lines and leave on overnight , you really can see the difference the next day.

2) Makeup remover
I use a cotton swab and a dab of Coconut oil and you will be amazed and how good it works.

3) Body Scrub
I mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub for all over , rinse off and my skin is super soft and smooth . You can add essential oils if you would like a specific smell.

4) Massage Oil
Is very simple just grab some and rub.

5) Cooking, here is one of my favorites recipes Coconut Pecan Brownies
1 ( 21 1/2 oz.) pkg fudge brownies mix.
1/2 c water
1/2 c coconut oil
1  egg
1 can ready to spread coconut pecan frosty
1 c sour cream
1/2 c chopped pecans
1/2 c chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 355  degrees. Grease bottom only of 93 per 13 baking pan. In a large bowl, combine brownie  mix, oil, water, and egg. Beat 50 strokes by hand. Add pecan frosty and sour cream. Spread butter in greased pan. Sprinkel pecans and chocolate chips evenly over top. Bake at 355 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut and enjoy.

Here is some great videos







Tropical Traditions Provided me with a free sample on this products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

For more information about Tropical Tradition products click on the Links: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/








3 comments:

  1. I am hoping to start exploring other uses for coconut oil soon. I love the fact that one oil can be used and put into so many things. It cuts down on expenses as well :)

    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review Sweetie! Sounds great! Thanks for sharing this info!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw