Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SHANY COSMETICS



This are a great palettes colour wise. And for that price you really can't go wrong. When I first tried it I was (still am) impressed with the pigmentation of the shadows. Colors are perfectly pigmented for my skin tone. I have light to medium, and these colors are perfect for those tones. The shadows wells are very good sized, especially compared to some of the other brands of palettes. If you're new to palettes or eyeshadow, I'd highly recommend this palettes. It boasts a wide range of colors and hues, so you can play around with the various colors to see what works for you and what doesn't. I own 10 palettes, now including this one, from a variety of expensive brands, and I very much like this palette. It's actually the one I go straight for on a daily basis, for my work look. This palettes are a mix of matte and shimmer colors, but when I say 'shimmer' I mean shimmer not sparkle. In light, you can see the reflective speckles, but after application, the powder comes off looking more satin like than shimmery, so if you're a fan of pearl/satin textured shadows, this palettes are perfect for you. A plus is that the same palette also has matte colors, so there's something for every one!


SHANY COSMETICS 162 COLORS EYESHADOW RUNWAY PALETTE (SH0192) $24.00





PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP PALETTE CODE (SHANY78) $16.00




BOUTIQUE EYESHADOW PALETTE CODE (SHANY40) $10.00


SWATCHES





PROS
* Excellent Price.
* Great Quality.
* Highly Pigmented
* Long Lasting
* Flawless Finish
* Compact
* Plenty of Product
* It was wrapped up all nice and neat when I got it in the mail.
* The colors are very vibrant and stay on forever!
* Easy to use for a photo shoot- I've been using it for two weeks and it's been GREAT!!!


SHANY EYE LINER PENCILS



I received 3 eyeliner Pencils ( 1 on color gold and other two on purple color)for a sample (for me is a full size product) and they are very creamy, long-wearing eye liners, is extremely soft and easy to go on.



Pros
* Smooth.
* Buttery application.
* No skipping.
* Very pigmented.
* Beautiful colors.



With every order over $50 your will receive a surprise samples ( for me looks more that a full size products that a sample) and free shipping I was very surprise with mine. Here is the list:



* One gold eyeliner pencil (02)
* Two Shany Purple eye pencils (04)
* Three lip glosses.
* One false eyelashes.
* One very cute change purse.

Look of the day with SHANY Cosmetics




I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about Shany Cosmetics click here: http://shanycosmetics.com/










3 comments:

  1. are these best applied with your fingers or brushes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your makeup, you look beautiful, Thanks for the info, are they easy to blend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much milena, yes, they are very easy to blend ^_^

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw