Thursday, March 7, 2013

MERLOT SKIN CARE DAILY USE KIT




This is one of the greatest skin care system I have ever used and must have kit The Merlot Skin Care line utilizes the power of natural grape seed antioxidants to fight free radical- and harmful UV rays that routinely damage our skin what is great. My skin is sensitive and tends to be oily. After using the product for more that a week in the morning and in the evening, I can see a slight difference in the firmness, hydration, smoothness, and brightness of my skin. The products have a smooth feel and is very soothing to the the skin. this products do not feel greasy or heavy. It absorbs into the skin immediately. I have been using the product on my face, neck and chest (which is very acne-prone and sensitive), as well. I have had no irritation or breakouts as a result of using the product. Overall, I would definitely recommend the product solely for its ability to lightly smooth and hydrate the skin. I couldn't be happier! Here's a breakdown of each product in the kit:


*STEP 1 Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast 



This is a great cleanser! Other acne clearing cleansers have left my skin feeling dry and tight. The Merlot cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry or tight in the least. It has a very subtle (and very pleasant) grape scent. One pump is plenty for the face and neck; mine I think will last  for over a month when used both morning and evening.


PROS
*Soap-Free
*Refresh my Skin.
*Purifies.
*For All Skin Types.
*Fruit Extracts (papaya, green apple, grape seed and cucumber)

Ingredients


Price $12.00



*STEP 2 Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast 



This one is really nice. you just spritz it on your face and you're good to go! it feels refreshing and doesn't contain alcohol like most tonics/toners. Feels refreshing and has a pleasant, subtle scent. Leaves my skin feeling soft. Really helps to calm and soothe my skin. I think this size will lasted more that month when used both morning and evening

PROS
*Alcohol Free.
*Firm and Refresh my Skin.
*Minimizer pores appear.
*For All Skin Types.
*Moisturizer.


Ingredients




Price $ 10.79



*STEP 3 Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 


This is a great lightweight moisturizer. Really compliments the rest of the kit. Makeup applies smoothy. It feels really nice on my skin, with this product my skin looks much better, smooth, bright and very moisturizer and it contains ingredients to help refine pores and works to fight signs of premature aging what is great.

PROS
*Moisturizer well.
*Smells Great.
*Not Greasy.
*Absorbs Quickly.
*Goes on Smoothly.
*Long Lasting.




Ingredients



Price $14.49


*STEP 4 Lip Moisturizer SPF 15


This is a great moisture, no flavor, no fragrance , no color, no sparkles and inexpensive. But it does have SPF 15 and provides long lasting moisture Fantastic for keeping  my lips soft.




Ingredients


Price $1.00



No animal testing. Paraben free. This a GREAT and friendly products.


I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about Merlot Skin Care Products click here: https://www.merlotskincare.com/






5 comments:

  1. this sounds awesome,where can i find this products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find this products in walgreens for a very good price. Thanks for comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thoroughly convinced to go and look at this product at Walgreens. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Review, I definitely have to give this a try. I will be posting a beauty haul video soon if you are interested in taking a look. Youtube takes a month of sundays to load anything..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw